Jack Monroe #36 Drawers of toys, drawers of pills, she needs 5 sideboards for all the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rigby and Peller used to have the Queen’s warrant above their name until someone at HQ blabbed so Brenda stripped them of it .

Idiots!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought she was leaving to go and play with the cat. What a shock that she’s still twatting on.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm Grunka-ing, as per usual, but just dropping in to say how bleeping gross it is to give an animal a named based on their disability. Imagine if we did that to Jack based on the ailments that she claims? The name would be neverending

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
For someone that claims to spend so much on clothes she always manages to look awful, why didn’t she wear these alleged nice bits on DKL or the insta lives?

Also fancy using those lives as training material when you can see the 130 viewers in the top right hand corner 😂 There are influencers or podcasters who have done lives with tens of thousands tuning in & no brand budget / payment, maybe use them as examples.

Reactions: 34
I went to London on my own a few years ago, planned a trip to bravissimo and a friend told me to go to R&P instead. Am so glad I didn't listen, my budget didn't stretch that far and certainly not in the realms of J.

Reactions: 13
Meant to post on the previous thread, but it closed before I could (because BUSY). The Mystery of the Missing Guest. I think at the start of "Show" 5 JM told us she would have the stars of sovegan (names redacted in case I misremember) as guests. But we can't check because that is the show that got lost and had to be reshot....

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Argh, I'm still catching up but just need to jump in to say @GrunkaLunka , you used to ride the Grunka Links Express with heartthrob Ian H? Oh, I'm so jealous! I'd love to ride ... that train, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Caught up. She’s so crappy

The bloody baby teething necklace - bleeping ridiculous and doesn’t tensing up worsen pain? Better to breathe through it. It’s featured in her profile photo too. Someone mentioned she had a spoonie phase in the past, looks like she’s at it again

Cannot even deal with her attitude towards the cat and she’s only just got the poor creature. Calling her(?) ‘wonky’ like she’s a misshapen vegetable, and ‘pretzel’?! What the duck is wrong with her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I get that when she is at her usual weight that she might need decent bras as she said she was a 38E.

Apart from that piss off. If she can buy 100 quid bras she ain’t skint.

Reactions: 18
So many sickly sweet kitty tweets 🤢.
I’m regretting my choice of Tattle name...
(beautiful cat though)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jack: too poor to buy pre-rinsed beans. Also Jack: buying a Royal bra, despite also repeatedly saying she binds her her breasts:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just lol @ Jack holding out her begging bowl because POOR and then spending it on £2500-worth of sideboards, a £3000 fridge, Vivienne Westwood (RIP) dresses and the same bastarding bras as the Queen (another prolific moocher, tbf).

FAO Jack:
bucket.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.