Jack Monroe #356 I can put 30p in the mortgage, Harold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lawyer must absolutely hate it when she calls him again with another load of pro bono bollocks. She would do so much better and be so much happier if she would stop sad fishing, stop looking for attention, and just get on with her life. Away from Twitter. Half the tit that gets said about her on here is related to her lies! If she stopped that a lot of the other issues would disappear. Attention seeking twit. She isn’t going to successfully sue anybody and she’s going to end up back in a hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Ps, I liked the tweet where she said something like "show me where I said I can't afford necessities, i just cant afford my rent" after publishing a article describing how she can't afford soap/shampoo/electricity/hot water

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Is it normal to have a pro bono lawyer on retainer like this? She seems to reference him a lot. I can understand going pro bono for the huge Katie Hopkins trial but to try and sue anonymous accounts from the Internet?
Not sure but I think in this instance, she hasn't spoken to him. He's a rhetorical device to shut people up, like her team of hardworking staff

Reactions: 51
What happened to the grifted Lee Anderson funds?

Couldn't she use those instead since she was scared off by Foxy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Goodnight never means goodnight! 😂
She is trying to scare everyone into keeping quiet. I’m afraid you’re going to be suing yourself this time Jack!
If she had a brain she’d just log off and stay off! I would love that chef she tweeted abuse at this morning to pop up and remind her she can be sued for libel to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s trying to frighten you, stand strong fraus!

Most lawyers don’t work at the weekend, you twit. 🔺I’m married to one. Today we went to look at sofas and then for lunch. He has not even looked at his emails

We don’t mention your lawyer is Jewish, we mention he says he moved to Israel, which is amusing because it’s like in Friends when chandler pretends he’s moved to Yemen to get away from an awful, screeching woman whose name begins with J and who’s obsessed with him*.

*sorry to do my girl Janice down. Janice is actually great

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
If she had a brain she’d just log off and stay off! I would love that chef she tweeted abuse at this morning to pop up and remind her she can be sued for libel to!
excellent point. Imagine if TK stays quiet and the boom all over the news he’s going after her. What she accused him off is worse than most of what’s been said about her on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She’s trying to frighten you, stand strong fraus!

Most lawyers don’t work at the weekend, you twit. 🔺I’m married to one. Today we went to look at sofas and then for lunch. He has not even looked at his emails

We don’t mention your lawyer is Jewish, we mention he says he moved to Israel, which is amusing because it’s like in Friends when chandler pretends he’s moved to Yemen to get away from an awful, screeching woman whose name begins with J and who’s obsessed with him*.

*sorry to do my girl Janice down. Janice is actually great
What did they say? I am confused? Did they say something bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jumping in from the start of page 8. I actually think Jack thought she was being clever by signing SB into the family business of manning Twitter day and night. I think she thought there was no way this backdraft would happen if everyone thought a child was running the account. In hindsight, this week might have gone slightly better with a child at the helm!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
What a dick. Noone has timed anything with Saturday because Mr Israel isn't at work, she kicked it back off again herself with her TK tweet this morning. And all across this for a week? Am I missing something, how many days has it been so far?! 😩

Pathetic attempt once again to silence people and get them to remove all trace of criticism. Nasty piece of work she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.