Jack Monroe #356 I can put 30p in the mortgage, Harold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go. If she's suing Spiked (who I can't stand either, for what it's worth) is she going to hold her begging bowl out for legal fees again?

Also, if her tenancy is "completely unsustainable" then why was she so excited about extending it the other week? Which she must have already done at least once, considering that SHE LEFT over 2 years ago.

Full. Of. tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
She needs to stop subtweeting Louisa like this.

View attachment 1478555
You bleeping well did say that. And you bloody well did not make downsizing seem like a sensible thing. You trashed your exes and made it seem like a terrible tragedy. You've had squiggs tweeting that they are devastated to read that you are in such a terrible situation all bleeping week. Liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Organised smear campaign?
Not just people who notice trending on Twitter.
Sensible and downsizing?
Not saying it's terrible and more or less blaming your ex.

As for the lightbulb nonsense, like what?
I've seen many a fake beggar on social media, but none that have taken it to that extreme.

Reactions: 61
If she isn't making enough to live on with her current choices DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Why does she think she's too good to do what the rest of us have to do, which is get A JOB THAT PAYS OUR BILLS. We can't all do exactly what we want to do. I doubt her tales of financial woe but if she can't afford shampoo she needs to get over herself and look for work that pays.

Reactions: 51
Amid the chaos, I’m hooting at the thought of medieval Jack, sitting in a massive cruck house and complaining about the straw coming off the roof. She’d claim her parents were serfs, but we’d find out they were actually nobles. Her Twitter would be full of claims of all kinds of exciting medieval diseases such as smallpox and leprosy, which would mysteriously never kill her. She could hire a scribe with hands, and dictate her recipes from the garderobe while suffering yet another bout of dystentry caused by eating bollock sausages (don’t need to change that one, the recipe has been the same for centuries).
FB_IMG_1649810711761.jpg

Medieval Jacks Hacks....
Edit to add: I'd genuinely love her to sue me. I have all my own receipts, her shite in my dms and all original documents saved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Of duck off Jack. Don’t you DARE hide behind the Jewish community. If she appropriates Judaism I’ll have to leave for good, the nasty little orchid.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
Most lawyers don't work weekends too, regardless of religion.

Proper corporate job world.

• Haha
Reactions: 99
I have a theory about the (debaitable?) sock account. I think it was originally OHs account.

I'll preface this by saying I have gone full-blown mithering ninnying haus frau on this one. Spent far too much time today thinking about it. If I have gone full tin foil hat, please let me know. Although, you should note I have ADHD and it is therefore genetically impossible for me to be wrong, or something.

Thanks to @Marmalade Atkins for the OH timeline in thread 326, v helpful!

The first tweet on the account is from June 2020. This tweeter shares some interests with Jack, but does not sound like her at all. The tweeter has a measured tone, doesn't like political tribalism or polarised debate, doesn't use personal attacks. References to a local MP strongly suggest they live in Southend. They have some interests and areas of knowledge that we know Jack doesn't have, including IT and video games. They tweet infrequently.

Jack first mentions OH on 24th March

The sock account tweets from 30th April - 2nd May have a different tone, and imo sound like Jack. On 3rd May Jack tweeted that she and OH had just returned from a mini break in Venice. I reckon, for some reason, she got OH to let her use his twitter while they were away. Now she has access to his account.

May 6th - May 11th I think this is OH again. Return of the more measured tone.

May 14th - 16th May The sock account goes bonkers defending Jack left, right and centre about the Lee Anderson mess. The tone is angrier, the language more divisive, there's a huge uptick in tweets (exclusively about Jack), mentions Katie Hopkins. It seems clear to me that this is Jack tweeting. The sock describes Jack as working class, says she grew up in poverty, says £2,200 a month isn't "crazy" money, says Jack was on benefits for 18 months raising son single-handedly. Sock gets particularly pissed off about the winter fuel allowance squig who donated money to Jack.
Another tweeter suggests the account is a sock.

17th May - 24th May no tweets

25th May - 26th July I think this is OH again. Reverted to a calmer, more considered tone. There are some Jack-adjacent topics of discussion - Lozza Fox. Quite a lot of tweets about abortion rights in the US, one comment implies the tweeter is a man. Some comments suggesting the tweeter is not a Christian/religious. Some more comments on video games, internet culture. Jack tweeted about break up on 19th June. Interestingly (or not, if this is just the wild ramblings of a hyperfocused pumble-frau), the sock account re-tweets a Jack tweet about taking down Katie Hopkins on 25th June.

2nd August onwards - all Jack, all about Jack, attempting to defend herself from this reckoning.

Disclaimer:
Assuming I am correct, and the account belonged to another person (whether or not that person is OH) and is now being used by Jack as a sock account: I don't believe there is any way to identify the other person. To be clear, this is a GOOD thing - our focus is Jack. We joke about OH but I don't think anyone here has made any serious attempt to identify him - he's just someone who has been caught up in Jack's orbit, and his life is none of our business. I would not have brought further attention to this account if I thought it contained any identifying information. I have tested this by googling key words and info to try and find the person. I don't think it can be done, so I'm sharing my theory. I hope that's all clear.

This is my fave tweet from the possible sock, it's just so Classic Jack:
View attachment 1478556
No, she was using it as sock to shut people
she’s trying to frighten people into deleting their tweets. If you could have shut Molly down Jack you would have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
<that gif of President Bartlett banging his head against a desk>

Alright. Which one of you is Laurence Fox? I’d like to call you a bleep to your face please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
As we said before...AM merely put her tweets side by side and questioned the discrepancies. What on earth is defamatory about that?

The silly old angry pumble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.