Jack Monroe #356 I can put 30p in the mortgage, Harold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be said that a lot of the people who support her are just genuinely kind sorts who believe the best in people, and think she’s doing good and don’t notice the grift.
Thick as mince like, but kind at the end of the day. Sigh.

Nigella and Marian have been unspeakably rich for decades, they couldn’t spot a genuinely poor person if they were desiccating olives in front of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Not sure if we captured these comments. I ~think~ I’ve colour-coded them. It seems there are lots of ‘in the wild’ conversations discussing this whole weekends antics. Very interesting. Fingers crossed these screenshots upload in the right order. ;D

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Interesting the annual thing seems to have taken hold as a theory. Surely the payoff there is that it's less per month, but guaranteed income for the year? I wonder how many post-nigella sign ups did annual, 100 * £37 odd for example would've been a hell of a pay day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Some more pure fiction from best selling novelist Marian Keyes!

View attachment 1478359
Looking forward to Marian’s next brightly coloured airport-friendly novel called A Sloppy Heart.

Back cover - Jack’s a witty 35-year old Irish gal who may be cooking up a storm in her prestigious TV career, but doesn’t have as much luck when the cameras stop rolling. Can the adorably quirky and messy girl find a man with a big enough car to hold her shopping and her heart? With just £20 on her Go Henry card, Jack sets off on a heartwarming quest across New Croydon in the hopes of finding Smartprice rice and Mr Right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148
A hell of a pay day. For doing nothing on the site. Nice grift if you can get it.

Reactions: 39
Sorting the Jack Monroe hashtag on twitter…

Guys… someone’s done it.

(Thread regarding Sophie the kitten)

Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 07.55.39.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
This popped up on my normal twitter. Not sure if it’s here already. Love to see it.
FA5A485B-2132-46C0-B199-DC3822EB1028.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
I don’t follow Jack but on Twitter I’m seeing a lot of arselicking and ‘Jack you are a sweetheart’. What is this fuss about please, is it something interesting or is she just Being a Professional Victim (which seems to be the only job I‘ve seen her do successfully…)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Nigella and Marian have been unspeakably rich for decades, they couldn’t spot a genuinely poor person if they were desiccating olives in front of them.
Marian has openly spoken about being an alcoholic in recovery I would think she is coming at it from a place of gentle kindness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Guys… someone’s done it.

ETA if this needs squigging and rejigging let me know, but the account seems like its entirely dedicated to Jack and calling her out, not a private or personal thing but if it still needs a squig I will delete ASAP

This person has called it out perfectly and all the receipts are there

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Guys… someone’s done it.

ETA if this needs squigging and rejigging let me know, but the account seems like its entirely dedicated to Jack and calling her out, not a private or personal thing but if it still needs a squig I will delete ASAP

Thank God. It means I don’t have to look at any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.