Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also wierdly, as far as I can tell, hasn't commented directly on a Jack Monroe tweet 🤔 Just retweeted. Bit odd being a number one fan. I'm sure they'd be allowed in the comments club.
Almost like trying to keep a bit of distance for some reason.
Here's one...
Screenshot_20220804-162959_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Which she's eating in bed, for some reason.
While streaming a show on Netflix, which she doesn't have, on a big telly, which she doesn't have, using WiFi, which she doesn't have.

I could go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Let he amongst us who has not set up a massive online begging scam as part of a terrible misunderstanding cast the first stone.
I can’t stop laughing.
I have did no work all weekend I have a commission due that is barely started And I can’t bring myself to look away. Ive never seen anything like it and I’ve seen a lot of really strange things

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
May I ask, as a new poster to the threads, though I have followed vaguely since the kitten.
Where do the high profile relationships fit in?
Did they not know, not notice, not care?

Reactions: 30
Annnnd .... she's back on her main account, just as the sock goes quiet.

ETA this is in her 'likes' column.

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 16.35.11.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Let he amongst us who has not set up a massive online begging scam as part of a terrible misunderstanding cast the first stone.
Yes honestly. Adding please donate to my PayPal at the end of a begging blog didn't actually mean please donate to my PayPal. Just an 'innocuous breakdown in communications'.
People just don't want her to breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Spotted this on another site
A former flatmate went to school with them, and I remember her (flatmate) kind of implying they'd played up the "hard done by" backstory (this was back when they were just becoming well-known).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I really want someone on Twitter to clock it and call her out
The follows and some of the tacit endorsing of views going on in the Artist Formerly Known as Peeky Mink's Twitter are what the MN crew would describe as interesting 🔥🎆🔥.
What a brilliant find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.