Jack Monroe #351 Nobody should be donating to a character from a Pulp song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 1am and she's still trending. Not sure this is what Jack had in mind when she wanted to go viral. Oh dearie me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It's explained in this article:

TLDR: it's a hashtag for #bekind centrists.
I’m not on twitter anymore, I LEFT. But I always found fbpe to be so cringey., I’m not a brexit fan, but likewise some of my best friendships and funniest ones are where I disagree with people and can have a good debate. Not have an echo chamber comments club

Reactions: 47
I don't feel sorry for her. For every single donation from kind, well meaning people she deserves a kick in the shins. Not an actual one, just a sharp wake up. I am not thinking about the ones who give because it's like a salve to their right on charity conscience.
I never thought I would think like that, it's horrible the way she makes me feel and I will think again and no doubt regret it.
Ten years of lies, manipulation and all the while she sees family, has partners and still it carried on. I can't figure it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
However this pans out, it is a major blow for her reputation and brand. And about time too.
I think there’s been a growing realisation over the last 2 years of what she’s been up to, and it seems to have gathered pace in the last few months. More and more people were seeing the light each time there was a chaos - and now this.
Her downfall is her own greed, grandiosity and entitlement. Her many many lies and inconsistencies are there for everyone to see, in her own words. Her back story simply doesn’t stand up to the slightest scrutiny. And Tattle has the receipts!
A former friend of hers came onto these threads a while back, and said that they thought money would be Jack’s downfall. Looks like they were right.
I wonder what her parents make of this shitshow. And SB’s dad. And her exes. Embarrassed, ashamed?
The sad part is, she’s unaware of why this has happened. In her head, she’s done one of her great pov essays and for some reason, it’s getting backlash. Normally when she does one, people praise her. She’s unable to comprehend that people are tired, so very tired of her quavering voice and despairing humblebrags about sleeping on a sofa and selling all her stuff. Repeating the same shite for ten years wears down the sympathy and increases the suspicion and she can’t see it. She wants a headpat for doing a wee in her potty as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
The sad part is, she’s unaware of why this has happened. In her head, she’s done one of her great pov essays and for some reason, it’s getting backlash. Normally when she does one, people praise her. She’s unable to comprehend that people are tired, so very tired of her quavering voice and despairing humblebrags about sleeping on a sofa and selling all her stuff. Repeating the same shite for ten years wears down the sympathy and increases the suspicion and she can’t see it. She wants a headpat for doing a wee in her potty as usual.
She is absolutely incapable of learning. It's like when you get a wasp in the house and no matter what you do to guide it through the wide open window it insists on battering itself off the glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Jackorifter..I don't want to duck you ...shudders in Northern 🥶
I definitely don't want you to feed me 🤢
Anddddd enough people have been funding you ...you cheeky little sloppo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Marm is busy/asleep and I’m not advanced enough to make a nice collage for you, so here’s a #throwback to the time Jack lost her meds. Spoiler alert - they were in the skip were they duck

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Marm is busy/asleep and I’m not advanced enough to make a nice collage for you, so here’s a #throwback to the time Jack lost her meds. Spoiler alert - they were in the skip were they duck
Oh you've made my day. I LOVED Jack in a skip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't feel sorry for her. For every single donation from kind, well meaning people she deserves a kick in the shins. Not an actual one, just a sharp wake up. I am not thinking about the ones who give because it's like a salve to their right on charity conscience.
I never thought I would think like that, it's horrible the way she makes me feel and I will think again and no doubt regret it.
Ten years of lies, manipulation and all the while she sees family, has partners and still it carried on. I can't figure it out.
I agree - if she didn't see this coming at some point she is an arrogant idiot. She knew a lot of her backstory was based on lies. I think Nigella's patronage has given her a false sense of security.
I bet she is thinking about the other horrors yet to be uncovered. Eg The Teemill fiasco, and recent promise she handed over unspecified amounts of donated money to unidentified charities. Because of course charities famously don't want publicity 🙄 And despite promising complete transparency.
And I'm sure there are lies we probably aren't even aware of she is panicking about surfacing.

• Heart
  • Haha
I can’t complete with Skip Jack but I can offer startled Jack? It’s how I picture her trying to work out why the latest essay hasn’t worked.

I chose a terrible couple of days to have a small chaos irl which means I am now attempting to speed grunk while also follow along in real time . I’m exhausted, send Haroldos Walrusos pumbleos dino nappos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Hot diggity dawg, to round off the evening I think we need a big ole plate of shrimps and grits, Georgia Church Suppers style. Gonna put some in my fanny pack for my walk tomorrow. 👍

Tattle is 5th in a search for Georgia Church Suppers. So sorry, Americans (and other Georgians), Jack started it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.