Jack Monroe #351 Nobody should be donating to a character from a Pulp song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the mobile phone thing. I’m 38 and when I was about 15-16 is when the Nokia 3210/3310 came out. I think I managed to get a mobile at around 16 so around 1999-2000 and it was only becoming a thing. Given that Jack is 4-5 years older than me (I can’t be arsed looking at exact DOB etc) there would not have been a mission any 11-12 year old would have been given a mobile in 1999-2000. Holding off til she was 16 in 2004 would have been very common place
I was 21 when I got my first phone, and I'm 44 now so what you say adds up.

Reactions: 29
The whole.... feeding, bleeping, funding thing... it's so..."Jack centric"

Think not what people do for YOU, Jackie. Think what You bring to the table.

Oh hang on....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I don't know which poll option to choose. Obviously not the prodigal one but I'm an OG frau who follows everything. Basically Isa.

I saw the pirate ghost links on the other thread, what a wild ride those were! Maybe Harold was a ghost.
Soz it’s a bit garbly, hen.
OGs can pick the second choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack thinks claiming the Omega watch was “only” £600 and the dog was a free grift gift is a huge gotcha.

What she doesn’t understand is that the obvious big lies only highlight that the whole thing is a fiction. Anybody who has lived in real poverty knows her story is complete bullshit, and arguing about the price of a watch only demonstrates that point even further.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Regarding the mobile phone thing. I’m 38 and when I was about 15-16 is when the Nokia 3210/3310 came out. I think I managed to get a mobile at around 16 so around 1999-2000 and it was only becoming a thing. Given that Jack is 4-5 years older than me (I can’t be arsed looking at exact DOB etc) there would not have been a mission any 11-12 year old would have been given a mobile in 1999-2000. Holding off til she was 16 in 2004 would have been very common place
Quoting myself as a dick as I mean 4/5 years younger than me not older. I’m not a 1978 truther!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
However this pans out, it is a major blow for her reputation and brand. And about time too.
I think there’s been a growing realisation over the last 2 years of what she’s been up to, and it seems to have gathered pace in the last few months. More and more people were seeing the light each time there was a chaos - and now this.
Her downfall is her own greed, grandiosity and entitlement. Her many many lies and inconsistencies are there for everyone to see, in her own words. Her back story simply doesn’t stand up to the slightest scrutiny. And Tattle has the receipts!
A former friend of hers came onto these threads a while back, and said that they thought money would be Jack’s downfall. Looks like they were right.
I wonder what her parents make of this shitshow. And SB’s dad. And her exes. Embarrassed, ashamed?

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I see Tattle has done a Skynet and gone worldwide.

Best. Grunk. Ever.

Am I surprised she started screaming TERF? Nope. She’s weaponising a community that she’s been actively harming for years. A lot of them are vulnerable and will rally to a cry of TERF without so much as a cursory glance, let alone checking the receipts.

duck you, Jack. You’re a bleep because you’re a bleep, not because you’re non binary/lesbian/bi/whatever the duck label you’re wearing this week as a shield.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
I'm not the most articulate Frau...but... I like people in general, not because of their gender, sexuality or anything.

A nob's a nob. It shows how narrow minded Jacqui is that she flings that particular gender based lump of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 84
She rinsed the gravy off stewed steak. Calories, flavouring and bulk straight down the sink.
How can that be a good thing for someone who has to stretch every bit of goodness from everything that is bought or in a food parcel ?
Dangerous. She really is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
She rinsed the gravy off stewed steak. Calories, flavouring and bulk straight down the sink.
How can that be a good thing for someone who has to stretch every bit of goodness from everything that is bought or in a food parcel ?
Dangerous. She really is.
She'll rinse anything but those filthy fingernails. It's an illness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Just had a look on twitter and duck me, the genie is well and truly out of the bottle. The attacks are coming from all angles and I'm a soft hearted twit so I do feel sorry for her. I hope her family and friends (if they exist) can support her through this and get her the help she needs.

Agree with previous posts that this tidal wave has been building for months. I think she pissed people off when she elbowed her way to the front to talk about the cost of living crisis, and was allowed to as the media's acceptable face of poverty. I saw influential, established twitter accounts talking about that Jeremy Kyle quote back when she was never off the telly/radio wanging on about the imaginary VBI. She wasn't tagged or named but people were noticing that she was revelling in the attention. I believe a lot of people will be reading these tweets and seeing the light without ever saying anything publicly. I honestly think this is it. She's cancelled.

What's making it even worse is the amount of support she's getting from #FBPE twitter, who, let's face it, aren't the sharpest tools on the hell site.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
1659484388227.png

Doesn't barbecue sauce get its sweet-stickiness from ... sugar?

Diet soda's just going to stay watery, and make the whole mess taste weirdly metallic. Don't tell people "the diet version works as well".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I saw the pirate ghost links on the other thread, what a wild ride those were! Maybe Harold was a ghost.
Oh please for the love of Pumble no! I’m barely able to countenance the unruly labia. I beg the universe to spare us from the sob story Twitter chat reveal of the breakup perineal abscesses

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.