Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Really informative post, thank you for putting it together. It makes sense once you see the dates altogether. I honestly thought she would be deploying Laurie mate several times a day but it appears the novelty has worn off. Cooper has been missing for a while in pics unless that is him under the dog.
Methinks coops and content are not best buds

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Moon Face

Going back to Roger Red Hat, would that still have been the reading scheme at that point? I thought they had moved to the likes of LetterLand by then.

I'm a true #1978truther and did RRH, I didn't think it lasted that long after me.

Reactions: 19

StringyMango

Chatty Member
Oh thanks very much for the thread title, ninnies, I'm going to celebrate with edible food and a glass of rosé.

I can't cope with her sending a book to Borbora. Borb just wants to live her life, Jack!
@Owly RR. Inspirational! Bottle of cider chilling for later.
Blending on, boats against the current also sublime.
Cable. Insert you like me! You really like me gif
😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I would really like to hear Jack explain it. But of course she won’t. She’s hoping it will just quietly sink and be forgotten about.

But it was the company that claimed (and was paid) furlough payments. That’s the bit I don’t understand. If there was no income going through the company, why would it be claiming furlough?
Of course she wants it to sink, she’s got all that money for working on it.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
WHY DOES SHE NEVER CONTENT WARN THIS SHIT?

Sorry, excuse the caps, but I'm sick to the back teeth (no pun intended) of her wantonly chucking suicide into any random tweet like it's a fucking punctuation mark.
She sounds like she needs more dairy in her diet. My mum hates milk and her teeth are nice and white with healthy gums, yet they break due to a life long milk aversion.

• Sad
  • Wow
That's where the 4.5 comes from, she sat seven exams, probably the basic core subjects (English, maths etc) but only passed 4 and and a half of them.
Yeah exactly, I don’t think she actually only sat 4.5. Probably sat the whole requirement, just didn’t get the results.

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
The company will be dissolved as at 26/7 so chances are, she's completed it mate! 🤷‍♀️ We are guessing ? that she's probably paid her fines and cleared her debts, but who knows what she's done.

Hi Jac

Hi Jack!🙋‍♀️ (Could she make it any more obvious she's been grunking?)
Yes. Someone objected to the striking off in January (probably a creditor such as HMRC) and in order for it to be dissolved she would have had to take care of the debt. Maybe that was the reason for the HMRC phone call a while ago.

I’d guess there was one of two reasons. Either there was something serious going on in her life at the time which caused her to fail, possibly even not even take, most of her GCSEs. Or (and my money would be on this) she went for the “if you don’t try you can’t fail” approach. She can’t cope with failure at all, can’t take responsibility for her own shortcomings, but if she didn’t bother and pretended it was because she was too cool for school or because the evil Borbora and co had it in for her then she could, at least in her mind, save face.
Is it also that she doesn’t count her non A-C grades as GCSEs? I went through a shit time age 15-16 and got pretty awful GCSEs. I’ve definitely been told before that I only have 3 GCSEs and all my D-Fs don’t count 😅

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
I’m Scottish so no experience of GCSEs. But is it actually possible to get half of a GCSE. The closest I can think of here would have been (back in the day when I sat exams) getting a comp O (compensatory O’grade) instead of a higher. I.e you failed the higher but we’re deemed good enough to have passed an o’grade.
Yeah - it just means only half the content has been examined. They are generally short courses like R.E.
We don't really have anything similar here at all in Scotland

• Heart

Bell'un

I feel like Jack's gagging for people to call her work number that she's purposely posted for thousands to see on twitter under the guise of it being an innocent mistake and just happens to be on her dogs collar. she could of facetuned that had she wanted, she does everything else, the sky and her legs included. That would make great content for her, someone calling her work number asking for feet pictures, she'd be secretly loving it. Anything for attention
I think it started by accident but she can't bear to be corrected or helped...she always needs to be the rescuer...but calling for help constantly...exhausting to watch on Twitter. Potentially a nightmare for any nearby friends and relatives xx

Reactions: 16