Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C70B9060-8B11-4A92-8467-73A34B479C65.jpeg

Let me translate that into Jack. ‘It was honestly when people took all the bait i’d given them after weeks of hinting and literally one person made a comment in the early hours of the morning that I could have ignored.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So we’ve got...
Good Food for Bad Days
Good Food for Ouchy Mouth Days
Good Food for Medication Days

Anything else she can peddle?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly feel like we’re the bloody Avengers and we all have a secret power to see through this?? How is she brave? How is she brilliant? What about THAT MAN? What about the people she asked for help and then lashed out with her vicious tongue?

So we’ve got...
Good Food for Bad Days

Good food for good days (I’ve never had a good day, duck off) by Jack Monroe

A0B3C383-EBC2-4A8A-AA62-5C96C0F96D07.jpeg

‘I eat for a living’ What a twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So we’ve got...
Good Food for Bad Days

Good food for bad hair days.
Good food for selfies gone wrong days
Good food to eat when you are wearing red lipstick
Good food for snarky tweets days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet she's reading the forum but answering hours old tweets at the same time so it looks like she isn't.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 166508
Let me translate that into Jack. ‘It was honestly when people took all the bait i’d given them after weeks of hinting and literally one person made a comment in the early hours of the morning that I could have ignored.’
Dear god. She congratulated HERSELF. We all saw the (now deleted..obv) pic where she was the self proclaimed best she'd ever looked

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Didn't care enough to vote though did she? Just wants to shout at the air about it all afterwards. *slow hand clap* I'm going to pop the quote in, for Jude Law.

I spoilt my referendum ballot, after campaigning for Remain, because the weight of the decision overwhelmed me on the spot. I went into the booth to mark my X in the Remain box, looked at the paper, and just scored a line through it so hard with my pen I tore it almost in two. I practically ran home, then to a bar to watch the results come in. I sat there with a notebook in my hand, with my predictions for each constituency in. I shouted at Jude Law for standing in front of the large television, braying with a bevy of beautiful women, to ‘sit the duck down, I need to see bleeping Redcar!’ I sat snapping biros, glued to the screen, overwhelmed with fear and guilt and a tiny, tiny pang of hope. That hope was dashed. Picked up and shattered and smashed to smithereens, and it has never quite recovered again.

I find it quite despicable that she tried to influence voters with no intention of voting herself and has been staunchly anti brexit ever since. She has no right to use her platform in that considering women died for her right to vote. She similarly tried to influence the Scottish independence referendum. I bet she was right tit stirrer at school.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I find it quite despicable that she tried to influence voters with no intention of voting herself and has been staunchly anti brexit ever since. She has no right to use her platform in that considering women died for her right to vote. She similarly tried to influence the Scottish independence referendum. I bet she was right tit stirrer at school.
To be fair in the tweet someone posted here re when she went to vote , I've never seen anyone be able to dramatize ten minutes in a polling station to that extent and of course the period that followed after.

It was like something from gone with the wind. I always vote and it's never been very exciting to be fair but next time I do vote I'm running out of there quick as I can down the road to the pub with some biros. I'm also hoping jude law will be there as well but as I live in a shithole area I dont really think that will happen...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good food for bad hair days.
Good food for selfies gone wrong days
Good food to eat when you are wearing red lipstick
Good food for snarky tweets days
Good food for black people (Because I Am A Saviour)
Good food for flappy labia
Good food that can be stored in sideboards
Good food that uses a whole jar of mayo

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why would you blend avocado with mayo? Ease of mashing is avocado's most famous property. It doesn't need anything!

(unless this is a dry run for her show? Christ, talk about a depressipe...)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 166508
That tweet is disingenuous as duck (just for a change). She's so worried about the message about being told you look well when you are thin, that she keeps as her picture one that she has digitally manipulated to appear gaunt and frail 🤷‍♀️ . A completely false image as we've all seen recent Hellman's videos, the backpack photo and the granny pants ones where she looks the same as she did on DKL apart from the hair. It is deeply unkind to so many of her followers, who for some reason like and trust her and worry about her and seem to be invested in her shananagins. No doubt her five layers of foundation were of the palest sort for added effect. I know teenagers who behave like this but never a grown woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
To be fair in the tweet someone posted here re when she went to vote , I've never seen anyone be able to dramatize ten minutes in a polling station to that extent and of course the period that followed after.

It was like something from gone with the wind. I always vote and it's never been very exciting to be fair but next time I do vote I'm running out of there quick as I can down the road to the pub with some biros. I'm also hoping jude law will be there as well but as I live in a shithole area I dont really think that will happen...
You never know, he might randomly need to be filming there or something?

It's something I always did too (dual nationality), as I fel you can't complain about the buggers if you don't. It's compulsory here, my daughter is very much hoping the 'democracy sausage' sausage sizzle has been reinstated at the polling station, as she wants to eat mine 😂 I suspect Jack could make picking her nose sound far more exciting than it really is. Of course no one else would have ever quite had a bogey like her before. Probably attached to actual brain tissue or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.