Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s forgotten the mentions bit

Reactions: 18
Just seen in the news that the charity that Captain Tom's daughter set up in his name is now under investigation by the Charity Commission. She launched load of products in his name, such as gin, calendars, beers and lunch boxes. They made £800k in their first year.

Grifters gonna grift but the house of cards comes tumbling down eventually.

Also just seen that Uk real household disposable income has fallen by 0.2% in the first quarter of 2022. Does this mean that Jack has to buy 0.2% less of a Burberry scarf or that she can flog 02.% more of her slop. Answers on Lorraine maybe!

Reactions: 58
I dislike Lorraine. I don't know why but something about her feels off and fake. Gives me the ick.
I watched Lorraine many years ago when she had a spot on her show with a film reviewer. They both pulled this film to pieces (I can't remember which film) and criticised everything about it.

The following week the star of the same film was on her show. Guess what? Lorraine was waxing lyrical about it. How wonderful it was and how great her guest was in it.

I haven't watched since.

Reactions: 53
Got to be talking about how she’s using this new app called Tinder to date and all the hilarious anecdotes from the last *checks notes* 48 hours.
She doesn’t do food anymore more, does she, can’t remember the last ‘recipe’
Or more likely Miguel has Covid so they’re scraping the barrel

Reactions: 38
Miguel is busy trying to get play doh tools out of his decking. Or buying posho eggs from Sainsbos.

Reactions: 26
I dislike Lorraine. I don't know why but something about her feels off and fake. Gives me the ick.
If jack had a gram of integrity she'd call out Lorraine live on TV over her tax avoidance.

Instead she'll go on the Nestlé sponsored show whenever asked.

Reactions: 58
It's a "shop smart" campaign. So Jack of the multiple CCJs is going to give everyone tips on how to manage their money and spend wisely

Reactions: 55
If jack had a gram of integrity she'd call out Lorraine live on TV over her tax avoidance.

I have always thought Monboit and Jack were equally authentic.

Didn't Monboit used to jet around the world to talk about climate change, or am I confusing him with another hypocrite?

Reactions: 23

Is that the George Monbiot who enjoys the land and proceeds of multiple generations of wealth from his aristocratic, colonising family, whilst lecturing The Poors on the evils of cheap flights and plastic packaging? Hooooo-kaaaayyyy.

Reactions: 43
It's a "shop smart" campaign. So Jack of the multiple CCJs is going to give everyone tips on how to manage their money and spend wisely
Ahhhh clever. They realised she can’t cook, so are going to let her loose on her ‘write up the £500 worth of food in your freezer and fridge and you too can just buy a pint of milk and a stick of celery you don’t need each week’

Reactions: 38
More than happy to talk about pens as opposed to wrist touching or Lorraine.

In fact I might start a gel pen thread…
I bought a highlighter pencil today. You can erase it. Was genuinely excited about it. Not quite in a wrist rubbing way, but we can't all be like Jack

Reactions: 40
"Skint for a minute mouthpiece" chapeau squig, chapeau

Reactions: 41
Richard Whitely was twice nightly for much of the 80s and on two different channels how did we survive

Reactions: 34
I wonder if she’ll wear the Tiffany earrings or because they were a gift from Harold, they’re tinged with too much sad energy now.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.