Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Apparently she replied at like 3am on twitter. Her cupboards are full already. Like yay. Wish I could afford that luxury.

Reactions: 20

TankGirl

Just explain to me what meal one would produce out of this lot? One proper meal ….

I was literally thinking about doing this …
No spare casherooney but will send you three prunes and some washed baked beans towards your outlay ❤

Just explain to me what meal one would produce out of this lot? One proper meal ….

I was literally thinking about doing this …
Think I got over excited and did a chaos but I’m sure you get my drift x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is a good point. Would a stumbling block to a mortgage, if as implied it was going to be a joint purchase, be the fact they had known each other 2 minutes? I've no idea. Different if they were married.
But yes no wonder Harold took off. My goodness, matching clothes and mugs is one thing, but tied in a mortgage with Jack 😬
I don’t think so, lots of different ppl buy properties together whether it’s siblings or friends or parent/child so how could they measure each situation’s commitment?

Tbh even when you do that appointment ahead of getting married to check you’re not being trafficked or doing an immigration scam they barely ask any questions beyond DOB and full name (as a white British national appreciate that’ll vary).

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Unfortunately for us, she’s poly. But I honestly can’t think who has the raw end of the deal here. Laurie Penny dated the utterly vile Grace Lavery of the staggering penis, so might have low enough standards.

PS - how can something be reprised if it’s perpetual?
Urgh. I'd managed to wipe all thoughts of the vile Grace Lavery from my mind. Cheers, pal 😜.

• Haha

KebabGirl

VIP Member
Thinking McCartney has missed a trick. He could have done a few collabs - even his own songs, get someone on. Crowd would love it - see Mel C with The Blossoms. Few would turn down the chance to be on stage with him. The atmosphere in the Philharmonic when he did carpool karaoke was better, in my opinion your honour.
Quoting myself but thank goodness he listened to me :cool:
Glasto rocking. Unlike tomorrow when the slop goblin tells us to buy cheap food for £20, ignoring cost of living for non food items :rolleyes:

• Haha
The sneaking food into her kid's diet is one of the things that pisses me off the most, especially if he does have sensory issues or just plain doesn't like something. Maybe if you learned to actually cook, Jack, you wouldn't have to sneak stuff in. She thinks it makes her seem quirky and mischievous but it just makes her look like a sneaky cunt.

I mean I will admit to making curries and bolognese and stuff with plant-based meat stuff even though my wife eats meat but if she asked I'd bloody tell her and if I knew she didn't like it I'd make the effort to cook meat for her. I'm not totally veggie but I rarely eat it unless I'm pissed.

Are you me, nevermind Jack,?

I am veggie but also swayed by booze (removing the inhibitions to bite into a scotch pie) or family ( 3 hour stewed meat for ragu)

If not, I see you and love to know you exist. X

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I suspect he saw the light rapidly.

If you’re not on SM but your new OH is and starts muttering about pregnancy etc then you are bound to have media savvy friends who will notice and start pointing it out. He likely got weird vibes about it all and made a swift exit. I suspect he’s now realising he dodged a bullet.
I don’t think he was on her most recent trip

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Interesting to hear Chris Packham on BBCR6 talking about attending Glastonbury today; invited by his good friend Billy Bragg to talk on the Left Field about his experience of neurodiversity and other issues that impact him or interest him. He talks of the difficulties he experienced just getting to Glastonbury as an autistic person. The overwhelming feeling of trying to navigate through crowds, the whole organising tickets etc.

Interesting.
I’ll look forward to Jack’s take on it.
Don’t hold your breathe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Yesterday was black bin bag day in the Pavlova household. So there I am, with the roll of bags...
And there was not one single seam. So I ended up with the entire roll as one, like the world's largest domestic windsock. It was a real wtf moment. Dear hearts, I hooted (still am)..
#Aldi #epicfail #elevenerifeSocks 🤣
One place I used to work had these. A special frame, put wind sock through the middle, tie a knot at the bottom. The rest of the sock sat in the rim at the top. When emptying, cut and knot. So rubbish goes everyday. But if only a little bit you only use small 'bag'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18