Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chap O

He's not doing too bad! I was slightly concerned and thought it might be a bit like when Elton murdered I'm Still Standing.

If any Fraus would like to see why old farts might want to go to Glastonbury then watch the David Bowie set from 2000. It's so good. With Gail Ann Dorsey too 😍.
Ffs Bowie was only 53 in 2000 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Shawads

VIP Member
The agent's rental listing for it still shows up archived on some of the house price websites and they described it as a bungalow on that for some reason.
Really strange but I guess it excuses her from being honest about the actual size and staircases!

Reactions: 16
Flushing toilets are very important. I said to my daughter if the line up was good I'd like to go again but I'd need a flushing toilet and space away from the majority of people. I turn 45 this year... Must be a middle aged thing 🤣.

My daughter and I did go to see Weezer, Fall Out Boy and Green Day this weekend though which was cancelled twice due to covid. Well worth the wait. Flushing toilets, no camping. Ahhhh wonderful!

ETA: no debate from a certain person either. Winning!
My teenager has decided she loves Weezer too late to see them on tour…

Reactions: 15

NellieBoo

VIP Member
That’ll be lovely thank you.
Me and a friend sang it on a karaoke in Benidorm (‘97) and the guy switched us off early. I cannot imagine why that would have been. Two pissed up 17yr olds, filled to the gunnels on Malibu and pineapple, wearing halter necks and warbling like a couple of castrated cats…
I'm singing for you! We'll deal the neighbours later.

• Haha

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
I've just been reading the infamous thread 31 because I wasn't a tattler back then.

One of the first posts in response to Jack's arrival (on 24th June 2020) was a suggestion that she should enjoy the sunshine and grow her own herbs. Yesterday (24th June 2022) Jack tweeted that she's going to start growing her own herbs.

Hi Jack, I hope you had fun yesterday while you were celebrating your tattle anniversary by re-reading your old posts on this website that you definitely don't visit anymore.

(Dear paralegals, this is a joke not a serious libel. Please don't sue me, thanks huns)
Ooh! Where can I find the infamous thread 31?

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Glasto left field has twitter and has been tweeting photos of the action, so I'm assuming they'll do the same today with jack (or not)
I found the hashtag but only one thing from yesterday. The rest from 2019. I was using nitter though so maybe it was having a chaos.

Is there an @?

Chap O

I despise Hopkins' repulsive opinions. I can never work out if she means them or gets something from pandering to utter horrors but either way that lols make her destitute chat is disgusting. Every single human being deserves enough to live- even Jack. I have my dark side the same as everyone else on earth but you have to own that and get control of it. The enabling squigs are worse than Jack in a lot of ways.
I think Monroe went more batshit crazy after her brain op. Not making excuses but she Appeared to lose all sense of where the line was after that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Best headliners for me were The Levellers in 1994. Now I feel so old! 😭😱

Ahhhh to hear "she's lying..." blasting out while Jack speaks would be simply divine.
I feel even older! My first festival was in the mid 80s. Off to have a bit of a lie down...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tell.A.Tale

Totally not stalkerish but I was curious and spent £3 today on Land Registry site and it isn't owned by big dave. If i put my paypal up please send casheros to compensate my out of pocket expenses.
Is this anonymous though
Totally not stalkerish but I was curious and spent £3 today on Land Registry site and it isn't owned by big dave. If i put my paypal up please send casheros to compensate my out of pocket expenses.
is this confidential / anonymous?

Reactions: 12