Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Isn't Laurie Penny in Berlin at the moment? Maybe she whisked Jackie over to Venice/The Netherlands for a European date.

Although you can't say Laurie P doesn't have SM?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Captainmouse

VIP Member
When I was growing up mum used to get worse. Sterilised milk in long tall bottles with beer bottle caps, suppose that might be what uht milk is today? And st Ivel Five pints milk powder! Eugh, still better than just water on your weetabix.
Nope sterilised is nice, uht, not so much

• Wow

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Same !! I’m amazed Jack isn’t already on the way…… unless she’s being picked up // delivered there by a chauffeur driven car ?
I don't think DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Will work even for Jack if the traffic is anything like it was earlier this week! We were in a car driving round in circles because of diversions and closures.

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she keeps calling it a bungalow?
I keep forgetting to ask on here!
Ref the subtotal on receipts, this is a thing you can ask for at the till, I have a numbers dyscalcula type thing and you can ask them to subtotal every now and then as it goes through the till to make sure you stay within your budget
It’s actually listed as a bungalow on Zoopla, for some reason. Maybe that’s how it was marketed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
That’ll be lovely thank you.
Me and a friend sang it on a karaoke in Benidorm (‘97) and the guy switched us off early. I cannot imagine why that would have been. Two pissed up 17yr olds, filled to the gunnels on Malibu and pineapple, wearing halter necks and warbling like a couple of castrated cats…
😂😂😂. If you can't sleep, let me know. I'll sing you a lullaby of 'Say Hello, Wave Goodbye' or 'Sex Dwarf'

Luring Disco Dollies To A Life Of Vice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Can anyone, anyone at all, describe even one of her tattoos without looking up a pic. I can't. They really aren't her most defining feature.

ETA that wasn’t a catty dig at her looks. I just don’t get what it is about the tattoos that apparently makes her so recognisable. You’d either know her face or you wouldn’t?
Well she doesn’t know her face(s), so what chance has anybody else

• Haha
Reactions: 17

StringyMango

Chatty Member
The atmosphere used to be really great. Of course, you do have to deal with the flags and kind of shit sound for a lot of gigs. I actually think it went downhill rapidly when the mobile internet became a big thing. You were no longer cut off and in a weird little bubble. It’s now all about taking photos for your social media. People are a lot more, I dunno, self-conscious when they are there. It’s all about dressing up and showing off about being at Glasto. I’m quite happy being at home sick in bed and missing it all.
I hear you. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16