Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I, a veritable genius and brainiac often stopped in the streets for my famed brilliance, have no idea how this could work (and after three reads hope I never have to learn, as my brain seems likely to explode)
😂 so, like this
47584645-A58A-4AF9-804E-9223F9E77F99.jpeg

But with a double circle at the top, for the 'wind sock' to sit. Pass thru the middle, tie a knot at the bottom.
cut and tie as necessary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Her Mediterranean arse collapsed after taking a tumble down the stairs of Shitty Bungalow.
the

I really thought Jack would turn up.

Trolls in Jack's dms. Mysterious references to police advice, and it is being investigated.

Her wee boy was scared for her, and Jack .would move mountains and not turn up to long scheduled events for her lil man.

• Haha

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
She said accounts - so Companies House will be happy but HRMC will have someone able to look and see if her lifestyle matches her declared means.

*Cough*furlough claim*cough*
Did she claim furlough for herself? I knew she claimed it for Caroline with the hands.

margaretta

VIP Member
Can’t find the post in this thread (or I’m too lazy too look). But it was commented on that Jack hasn’t shared the tweet by her publisher about being at an event to promote her book.

Is the reason she hasn’t shared it because she knows she will duck that event too?

• Wow

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Just had a look, she can do it mostly on public transport with a final taxi journey.

06:36: Thorpe Bay - c2c towards London Fenchurch Street

07:26: get off at West Ham

07:32: tube - on the Jubilee towards Willesden Green

07:56: get off at Baker Street Station

08:00: tube - Bakerloo towards Stonebridge Park

08:05: get off at Paddington Station.

08:13: GWR towards Exeter St David’s.

09:47: get off at Bristol Temple Meads.

From here, on a good day a taxi is a 50 minute drive to Glastonbury. She can’t get the bus because it leaves at 09:48. She ought to book the taxi so it’s there waiting for her. She can do it, if she’s organised and there are no external chaoses on the train or roads.
Do we think Jack can manage that journey without causing multiple chaos?

• Haha
I was hoping for a last minute virtual dial in with all the DKL hits, power stances, rogue animals, interrupting other people awkwardly and internet issues.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
It actually drives me spare. It's not a 20 pound weekly shop or anything because she doesn't do any recipe plans with it. It's just a "let's see how much food I can buy for 20" which is an entirely different thing.
It’s a top up shop, it is not a weekly shop.

Lazarus

VIP Member
Oh nooo!!!!! The biggest luxury in my life is to listen to the Archers whilst having a bath. If I have to leap out to change the station i will never get over it .

Bradley Wiggins opened the Ambridge Fete once. The Slopmeister is an unknown compared to him
Bradley Wiggins is *chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Can anyone, anyone at all, describe even one of her tattoos without looking up a pic. I can't. They really aren't her most defining feature.

ETA that wasn’t a catty dig at her looks. I just don’t get what it is about the tattoos that apparently makes her so recognisable. You’d either know her face or you wouldn’t?
Erm.... there's the doctor one? It's some words... but....i don't know what they are

• Haha

margaretta

VIP Member
Can't believe she's done this to Billy Bragg Mate. Maybe she mislaid her stab vest and it just wasn't safe for her to attend.
She will claim she didn’t turn up because the content was sick, as though she is trying to appease us.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
My daughter and I did go to see Weezer, Fall Out Boy and Green Day this weekend though which was cancelled twice due to covid. Well worth the wait. Flushing toilets, no camping. Ahhhh wonderful!

ETA: no debate from a certain person either. Winning!
My daughter went to that and said it was absolutely amazing.

And if I ever go to a festival again it will be either in a caravan or campervan with toilet and shower!

• Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
Sorry, that’s me imagining that little Content is getting a spendy subscription delivery. I’ve heard the name on adverts and it sounded suitably middle class.
Oh 😂 😂 😂
Well whatever she gets won't work out cheap, but will still have more nutrition than the sausages!

• Heart
  • Haha

Falkor

VIP Member
I don't understand why she keeps calling it a bungalow?
I keep forgetting to ask on here!
Ref the subtotal on receipts, this is a thing you can ask for at the till, I have a numbers dyscalcula type thing and you can ask them to subtotal every now and then as it goes through the till to make sure you stay within your budget
The agent's rental listing for it still shows up archived on some of the house price websites and they described it as a bungalow on that for some reason.

Reactions: 22