Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To go back to the last thread, I was wondering today - I don’t expect anyone to doxx the landlady and am not asking for details of her but do we know for sure there is one?

Conspiracy CoB again but it occurred to me if it was one of Big Dave’s properties it would explain a lot. Other than that I agree it seems like either there must be some sort of connection or the “lives across the road and family home” is bollocks.

Reactions: 28

Elastoblast

VIP Member
A bit late to the party, but going back to the tattoos - I'm sure I saw a cotton reel in one photo. I think on the back of her arm, so you don't see it very often. It stuck in my memory because I remember wondering why on earth someone would get a tattoo of a cotton reel! But maybe there's some hidden symbolism, and I'm about to be enlightened by more knowledgeable Frauen.
Maybe it represents her never ending Twitter threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Didn't she tweet that she had a sitter for the dog? Maybe it was a typo, she meant shitter and was referring to herself.

• Haha
He's not doing too bad! I was slightly concerned and thought it might be a bit like when Elton murdered I'm Still Standing.

If any Fraus would like to see why old farts might want to go to Glastonbury then watch the David Bowie set from 2000. It's so good. With Gail Ann Dorsey too 😍.
Omg the coat Bowie wears….. and that moment as he walks onto the stage and does Wild is the Wind 🥰❤ We often watch that it’s wonderful

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She's supposedly in a partnership with them to help people address hygiene poverty but I don't think she has tweeted anything about it, only liked a press release.

Sorry I was being sarcastic, I.e no promotion at all, just like Mel Donte etc. 🙄

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
So she didn’t show for Glastonbury, she didn’t talk at the strikes as invited, she has mentioned neither the by elections or the shit show in America and I’m guessing she’s not met up with the head of Sainsburies yet either.

it’s a hard life when your 120hour working week doesn’t give you time to do your job….
She's probably typing up a dervish of cold rage about her life as survivor of the long FBU strikes and her 693 abortions because no human on earth has suffered as Jack has.

• Haha

Clapster1

Chatty Member
I wonder if it’s something to do with this. Is she going to reference this at some point or let people assume. Scan as you shop adds it up as you go! 👇🏻
But she did all the maths in her steps to get the fantasy foods. If it is written in her book and it says the price on the shelf then it's just a simple add or subtract isn't it!?!

If not then what was all the pricing and crosschecking for!?!? 🤯

Shawads

VIP Member
She'd never be able to access a home like that now as a single self-employed person with a crap credit record and owing three years of taxes. She was only able to at the time because of L's job and income.
Agreed. I feel bad for what I said about fucking her off because obviously there's a child involved in this ( ignoring the pet zoo)
I don't want to wish the trauma of perpetually moving into any child but also aware that his home is predominantly elsewhere

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Perhaps Harold turned up, decided he wanted back-in as he missed the pumble, and Jack is having a Harold/Pumble/Puppy related chaos.

• Haha
  • Sick

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Been there, done that, got the sick bucket! :sick:

OT (slightly) but being of Scottish descent (my grandfather, so Scotland and the Scots really are close to my heart), our porridge was and always will be made with water with a pinch of salt, as we were always told, "that's how the real Scots do it".😁 As a milk hater :sick: I can't imagine making porridge made with it as I'd probably gag.:sick: Each to their own though, we're all different.;)

Jack would be interested in a woman I follow on Instagram, she prices up all her goodies when she posts recipes and makes some really cheap things. Things that actually look delicious and edible - I've tried several and they turned out great, and I'm no Delia Smith!🤪 She would also probably benefit from following someone like The Budget Mom - she's done some GREAT stuff money-wise and helps folks (as well as it now being her business) to get out of debt. She also has sleeves of tattoos, so bonus for Jack! ;)

PS Do you suppose she went to the mortgage appointment alone and named old Harold as the other party, then brought it up with him, hence causing a ruckus? :unsure: #justathought

PPS on the subject of tattoos - why does she think she's so avant garde in relation? I'm well into my sixties (sadly:cry:) and I'd say half of my friends and several relatives have them (including two sisters). Women aged from 30 to 76! Tatts are nothing new these days! Neither are the funky haircuts - they're everywhere. Get with it, lass!:rolleyes:😁

(Sorry, I realise I overuse those emojis!)
This is exactly the correct way to make porridge. With a wee spoon Lyles black treacle (in the red tin) stirred in on high days and holidays

• Heart

Ostapbender

VIP Member
Jack turning up to Glastonbury:

security guard: sorry VIPS and artists only part this point
Jack: *rolls up sleeves to reveal tattoos
Security guard: 😮
Jack: Boo, I guess
*maniacal laughing for 10 minutes from all around **
I hope she hasn't worn gold leggings, her dad will be congratulating her from A&E when he sees the photos
eta who am I kidding, it'll be beige all around #poor

• Haha