Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
She’s doing this and hoping someone will ask about it so she can give it all the “Poor me, I need to make sure I’m not going over my tight tight budget and I’m so anxious about it I have to ask the cashier to stop and check if today is the day I can’t afford fennel and pears.”
Of course but genuinely I'm almost screeching here. That isn't how asda tills work. So either she's fucking with it or photoshopping

Reactions: 29

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Hang on. This ‘batch cooking’. Wasn’t it not too long ago that she has every meal, drink and brain-fart-snack ~forensically~ planned out every week? Was that then and we’ve since morphed to now? WFK.
Why not batch cook during the week, she’s got burger all else to do. I would think there was more chance of meeting up with people or seeing sb at the weekend

Reactions: 28

Droosie123

VIP Member
I know a lot of us feel strongly about the dog. I hope though that there’s a good safety net around him in terms of SB and other family. It can only be good for her MH as well in perhaps keeping her more stable.

Or do I hope too much?

• Heart
I suspect he saw the light rapidly.

If you’re not on SM but your new OH is and starts muttering about pregnancy etc then you are bound to have media savvy friends who will notice and start pointing it out. He likely got weird vibes about it all and made a swift exit. I suspect he’s now realising he dodged a bullet.
I still think the timing with the LL means there’s some connection there that brought her Twitter to OHs attention (not relatives or anything, acquaintances or friend of friend) and it all unravelled. Probably breathing a huge sigh of relief daily that she didn’t end up pregnant.

If I was supposed to be at Glastonbury by midday tomorrow I'd be travelling now! I was in the area earlier this week and there are LOTS of roadworks and road closures. I've got family who live just outside Glastonbury and it's very busy apparently.
Same !! I’m amazed Jack isn’t already on the way…… unless she’s being picked up // delivered there by a chauffeur driven car ?

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
‘A seething angry goblin atop the pumble of doom’ has to be a thread nomination.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
Perhaps she used a self checkout and kept pissing around and pressing the total button?

What does this mean? Is she trying to say she only has £2.34 left (send cashos)? Saving for that 800k house going well then.

View attachment 1367412
She's written £17.66 on the left so I guess £2.34 is the change from £20...maybe she was doing multiple £20 shops?!

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She’s really let herself go these last couple of years eh? She looked like she’d bought her entire outfit from a jumble sale at that recent event/talk thingy she did in Scotland, and she just looked…hmm..kinda grotty? I mean she ain’t no oil painting in those pics above, but I think she has nice lips and boobs in them 🤷‍♀️

I’d run a mile once she opened her mouth though- she nasel voice goes right through me and you just know she’s spend the whole time chatting self-indulgent nonsense.

• Haha
Here is one of Laurie Penny’s exes: (Trigger Warning rape)
That is horrific 😥 all those poor women and at least one child. A monster like that really needs to be behind bars. Too many men use their 'charm' to fly under the radar and continue abuse which they also constantly try to justify by blaming their victims. I'm not surprised but it is depressing ☹

• Sad
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
That photo is more disturbing than I remembered.

What I do remember is being confronted with it on my phone when I was twatting about on Twitter busy collating my social media. I thought someone has shared pictures of one of those lifelike blow up dolls. And I'm not having a dig at her appearance or being mean, that's literally what I thought because she doesn't look like a person in that photo.

How can she post pictures like that and expect people to believe she's never had lip filler, or used filters etc.
That was only a few days after she came on here too. Glad that she took the good advice that was given on board.

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
🎵Nightmeat, Nightmeat!
Hates THAT MAN whom she will defeat!
Can she cut the cost of jam?
Not she can’t, it’s a scam!🎵

• Haha

Pavlova

VIP Member
On her 3rd (I think?) day without electricity according to her Instagram stories!! Lights off in Stanford.

Wonder if Jack will have a fuse go or something?
Lights ON, lights OFF. Louisa, are you a secret frau and having a dig at the wee smol pixie?
😄

• Haha
What time does she have to be there? There's an 8.51 leaving Paddington direct to Castle Cary getting in at 10.24 and there's a free shuttle bus from Castle Cary to the festival.
Tomorrow's timetable will be massively impacted by the balancing being wrong after strike action today so I wouldn't be relying on a smooth train journey tomorrow if I was her.

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
So. Is she up because of

a) Content
b) the need to get to Glastonbury
c) the fact she is already there and the noise of people doing stuff (no comment) is keeping her up?
b) Can’t sleep because it’s a big day ahead

and

d) nocturnal at the best of times, and addicted to Twitter

• Heart