Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Ooh ooh! I bet she tries to make her own dog food while subscribed as previously mentioned to a high end service for pets

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ve been watching some of the Glasto sets maybe it’s just because it’s not my thing but there doesn’t seem to be much of an atmosphere the crowds seem quite muted. Mind that could be because most of the crowd have paid upwards of £300 to have their view blocked by a massive flag.
Back on topic if she turns up I wonder how far she’s going to crank up the middle class posho accent?

• Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Jack's sanitary items missing from any shopping list reminded me again that she has not mentioned her brand deal with Superdrug. Where she is apparently fronting a campaign highlighting hygiene poverty.
But she never ever mentions struggling to afford such products. Only in the past in those hysterical examples of using a sock or a newspaper.
I think the Superdrug campaign has actually started so why the silence from her about it? Do I remember when she recently did one of her usual performative lists of her busy week 'meeting over brand deal'?
I remember someone querying that, and she said she'd switched to alternatives and would do a post about it...

I'm sure we'll get an update when she hits menopause or something.

• Haha

Cantthinkofausername

I had to do it too, albeit a long time ago. Shopping on a fixed budget its tough.

But what makes it tougher is when someone who has £2000 coming in a month from Patreon subscribers goes and buys up all the decent yellow sticker food to add to their burgeoning freezer. Leave the yellow stickers for others who need them.
I agree. I'm a bit better off now, but I still rely on yellow sticker food for my treats and things like salad and fruit etc.

• Heart
I am very glad to have been wrong on this one! 🙂 Jack, when you catch up with this, thanks for not being the world’s worst piece of shit and abandoning your new puppy for some Glasto self-publicity. I really thought you were going to. This is probably the first unshitty thing you have done for years, and it must have been very hard for you to put someone else first for once. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the poor dog after all.
There must be another reason she didn’t go. She didn’t put the puppy first, that not how she operates.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
At some point she’s going to create a lot of content out of that dog. It’ll get sick, or there will be some unforeseen costs of some kind and she’ll end up threatening to sue the vet or insurance company, and it will all end up with a sick/dead dog and her shouting on Twitter “Poor people are even denied pets now!”

• Sad

jenny2603

VIP Member
That is a good point. Would a stumbling block to a mortgage, if as implied it was going to be a joint purchase, be the fact they had known each other 2 minutes? I've no idea. Different if they were married.
But yes no wonder Harold took off. My goodness, matching clothes and mugs is one thing, but tied in a mortgage with Jack 😬
Especially if she'd been as dishonest with him about her true circumstances as she has with the rest of us.

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I have never voted for the Conservatives and never will, I think the current government is a total shower but the edgy ‘fuck the tories’ thing, coming from middle class posers at a ££££ festival is so cringe. Peak Jack energy though. Where is she? lol
To be fair lots of people will have saved and worked really hard for their Glastonbury experience. It's the end of exam season too. Remember Alex with Dave and AJ Tracey? There are loads of summer festivals that kids work hard to save for a summer blow out. Most festivals have some sort of Leftie Corner. God knows I made the mistake of trying to sit through a Ken Loach talk at one 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Does she not get bored of the efforts she has to go to, to keep up the façade? Asda do scan and shop it’s very easy to keep on track of your spending these days. Without giving the checkout assistant more work with a growing queue behind her of people who’ve probably had a hard day at work and just want to get home, make their tea and watch a film on Netflix.

NellieBoo

VIP Member
She gathers twigs from the garden, blitzes them with table salt and citrus peels which distracts her so much she forgets to wash.
Has anyone told her bath salts aren't made with table salt?! Not that she'd listen anyway, but still.

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
Agreed, you’d have to be incredibly lucky with bus timing upon exiting Asda to make that, and the walk is impossible in that time. And there’s no way Jack can run with her terrible arthritis. So yeah I’m going with Uber or taxi, unless maybe Mum or Dad drove her.
Unless Harold just couldn't stay away.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
I am very glad to have been wrong on this one! 🙂 Jack, when you catch up with this, thanks for not being the world’s worst piece of shit and abandoning your new puppy for some Glasto self-publicity. I really thought you were going to. This is probably the first unshitty thing you have done for years, and it must have been very hard for you to put someone else first for once. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the poor dog after all.
I still don’t think she gives a shit about the pup. She very often doesn’t bother showing up for gigs. It was probably just a complete lack of organisation.

I think she will make a song and dance about solidarity with train strikes as her excuse.