Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she did but she's trying to join in with people who have experienced racism because no one has suffered like a white English woman with a Greek surname in the South of England apparently.
I mean, Greek surname of origin? Why else would Strictly have turned her down

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here's a nice old Ouroboros. It's one of the many things I learned from Red Dwarf too! Jack is always chasing her tail and cycling through destructions and rebirths.
- English School - Ouroboros delta and the divine eye with the sun from The Kne - (MeisterDruc...jpg
....but she seems to lack any spiritual/universal curiosity at all, so she can't have Ouroboros 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean, Greek surname of origin? Why else would Strictly have turned her down
That could be on account of her being a rough, tough, tattooed, single mum lezzer from the mean streets of Thorpe Bay. I don't think Auntie is quite ready for the feral underclasses just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That could be on account of her being a rough, tough, tattooed, single mum lezzer from the mean streets of Thorpe Bay. I don't think Auntie is quite ready for the feral underclasses just yet.
White trash shouldn't dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I won't dead name her, but neither of her old names were particularly difficult. To be honest, most people end up having to correct people at some point anyway.

My married surname is absolutely basic as (four letters), and people still want to add a letter on the end. I've only ever met one non related to me person with my other surname and they said it exactly the same way we do - name and then immediately sounded out. He looked incredibly weirded out at my excited 'omg I do that too' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's one of 2 things, either a complete narcissist looking to fleece anyone in her orbit or someone with genuine issues regarding her mental well being, probably in need of some intervention or support. And I honestly couldn't tell you which it is.
I'd lean more towards the first but I would say she absolutely needs intervention

So basically Jack gets her followers to pay her rent and bills and uses her income to save for a house because she thinks she deserves it because she was on benefits a decade ago. What does she give these people donating in return? Nothing. She's a con artist and she knows it.

All I have to say to that is no you bleeping do not deserve it. Grifter. Scammer, con artist

Also completely agree that a strimmer isn't expensive and would save a fortune on paying someone else to do it. The average cost in my area is around 20 quid a month to cut grass in a garden much much smaller than hers. You can get a strimmer for around 90 quid and if she bought one it would pay for itself in a couple of uses.

As for that dog you can see from her tweets that she is clueless and basically treating the dog like a play thing

She would be wise to enrol in some dog obedience classes or whatever the terminology is for dog training classes because when you are talking about the welfare of an animal completed it mate really doesn't cut it.

She also doesn't deserve to be going to Glastonbury. There are people out there who would love a ticket and can't afford it and she's rocking up rich as to lecture other people on poverty because she was on benefits for a year

Even when she gets this house she'll be grizzling over something and expecting her fans to prop her up. You could revisit these threads in 3 years time and it will be same old crap different day.

Has she commented on the Tory losses in yesterday's by elections yet? After all she is a political campaigner eh? You would think she would have been up all night with her jotter predicting perfectly the outcome (sarcasm).

Reactions: 29
I won't dead name her, but neither of her old names were particularly difficult. To be honest, most people end up having to correct people at some point anyway.

My married surname is absolutely basic as (four letters), and people still want to add a letter on the end. I've only ever met one non related to me person with my other surname and they said it exactly the same way we do - name and then immediately sounded out. He looked incredibly weirded out at my excited 'omg I do that too' 😂
My stepmum has a 3 letter surname that gets mispronounced all the time 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Here's a nice old Ouroboros. It's one of the many things I learned from Red Dwarf too! Jack is always chasing her tail and cycling through destructions and rebirths.View attachment 1366542....but she seems to lack any spiritual/universal curiosity at all, so she can't have Ouroboros 😝
Instead of a snake eating its own tail, Jack's a twit licking her own arse. Pooroboros.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Right, lads, what ice lolly is everyone having?

I got myself some rocket lollies to mark the day.

Toot toot!

Could everyone save their lolly sticks please and mail to Smeghead (postie knows me) - I’m going to stick them together and make some vegetable planters for my driveway #jackshacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Am I the only one who wants to punch things when they see that emoji?
My top 3 most hated Jack emojis:

1. This little fucker - the "I'm saying something to deliberately annoy the canal, but just making myself look like an even bigger dick" face :sneaky:

2. The "Respond to a reasonable criticism with ridiculous deflection and fanciful lies" face 🤪

3. The "I'm so grateful for what I have and everything is lovely, until 5 minutes' time when I'll say I'm exhausted and on the brink of a breakdown" face 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Lol remember when she said Cooper weighed something ridiculous like 11kg? The lies just fall out of her mouth like the vom scene in Team America.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Could everyone save their lolly sticks please and mail to Smeghead (postie knows me) - I’m going to stick them together and make some vegetable planters for my driveway #jackshacks
What? But I thought Jack needed to build a stockade out of lollipop sticks to secure the property from trolls. There goes Smeggy stealing from the poor again 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.