Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is she so immersed in cloud cuckoo land that she actually believes she'll be able to secure a mortgage for a half million pound property in her mid-thirties as a first time buyer? Given it's the family business you'd have thought she'd be slightly more clued up on how these things work. But yes, the arrogance of assuming that it will work out like this is mind-blowing. Most people wouldn't even dream of that kind of property until they'd had a lifetime's work (and previous properties) behind them, it's as though she thinks she can retire at the age of 37 or whatever, just as she's about to take on the biggest financial commitment possible.
Do we think that she's been reading The Secret? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Well done that man. It’s only fair for lifetime gifts to be considered part of the estate when balancing between siblings.
But I don’t understand the issue if you had it earlier you had it earlier.

I think I’ve said before but ovaries shouldn’t make noises.
And like fuck you can pronounce all those first time.
As I said the hand was always out, she was supposed to work for her father, but rarely did. And she had a huge sense of entitlement, so was expecting'her' third.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
We’re not hiding, but of course forums do have a certain anonymity to them unless of course you sign up with a username such as mxfirstnamelastname but no one ever does that, do they Jack!?
Well she doesn't even use her real name either

Reactions: 15

trueblue222

VIP Member
Oh well. Normal Jack talking shite on twitter has been resumed I see. The other night it was snuffle bum and now its bork bork and all MPs have her work phone number (no they don't).

• Haha

Boyo

VIP Member
What.A.Wanker

Avocados, Jack, there's no E (pedantic I know, but that's the UK English spelling, plus I can't help myself:geek:). I know you're a "writer" but if you need an editor, loads of people on here can help. YW
Apples 65p? Really? Where? Is that for 2, or the end of the Aldi aisle where the cheapo range is?
Instant mash:sick: 80p - you have a cooker and hob, far cheaper making your own. People who can't afford to put their cookers on, fair enough, but you CAN put yours on to use a bit of gas or electric. Bag of potatoes - much cheaper. There's a tip for ya Jack!
Also, instead of not spending ;) 55p on dishcloths, make your own. Aren't you always preaching about being resourceful? (Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else with a bit more intelligence...)
The absolute state of the end of that pen 🤢

• Sick

Sketchy

VIP Member
I have a real soft spot for Martin Lewis - I have mentioned before that his website/advice and, in particular the debt management stuff is definitely the reason I am not in debt after drowning in extremely poor money management (albeit 20 odd years ago now!). The forum in particular was a big big help and is probably my oldest “log in” / user name apart from my hotmail account.

Must admit to a bit of eyerolling myself lately though (sadly - because I do think he genuinely does help and MASSIVELY helped me through the last two decades of financial management)
I think he's brilliant, he definitely knows his stuff.

catgoldo

I won't dead name her, but neither of her old names were particularly difficult. To be honest, most people end up having to correct people at some point anyway.

My married surname is absolutely basic as (four letters), and people still want to add a letter on the end. I've only ever met one non related to me person with my other surname and they said it exactly the same way we do - name and then immediately sounded out. He looked incredibly weirded out at my excited 'omg I do that too' 😂
My stepmum has a 3 letter surname that gets mispronounced all the time 😂

• Heart
  • Haha