Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Why is the canal so funny this evening :ROFLMAO:
I would love to know the true story of the Eucalyptus Agreement of 2022, but I guess it'll be another case of WFK
It's a combination of the heat and Peak Jack, dearheart. Like some sultry film set in the Deep South.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Boogs

VIP Member
My big bruiser boy cat was crossed with a panther. He was 8kg and not considered to be overweight.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
I think the radio silence is because she knows she was a complete dick to that guy the other night. Dropped a huge bombshell and now can't just go back to posting twee photos of her dog.

Plus she has the Glastonbury problem to deal with. All I can say is her wonky puppy brain will need to figure it all out by Saturday night. How to go to a paid gig and not look like a twat for leaving a new puppy at home

Get it right up you.
I’m now lost in Jack world! Last I checked she’d deactivated for like 3 minutes…

who was she a dick to?

the puppy is gorgeous so WHY GO TO GLASTO YOU SELFISH TWAT.

Reactions: 17

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
I've been playing Rimworld for the last 10 hours so I'm absolutely frazzled but I vaguely remember her tweeting something about how she went through the lease line by line to see if she could move out after the year. How did her forensic, analytical, maverick mind miss the part about taking care of the tree?

ETA: found it, also not totally sure why my two comments were posted in the one
View attachment 1365959

Don't think anyone posted this yet, I know she said she slowly introduced the dog to Cooper with clothes or whatever, but surely being in a new house with a massive cat sniffing your arse would be fairly stressful for the dog?
View attachment 1365953
OT: But what in the name of Pumble is Rimworld Binkbonk?

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
So she got the puppy yesterday and has abandoned it today to go to Glastonbury. Good timing Jack. Poor dog.
Poor bewildered puppy not even had the chance to settle before she fucks off. Hateful.
She's not speaking till Sunday and the trains are on strike today so she's not necessarily travelling today if she goes

binkbonk

One of mine weighs 13 kilos, so it's not impossible. She also said he weighed 7 kgs when she carried the 90 kilo sideboard around so he's likely neither. Who the fuck knows?
OT but please post a picture of the 13kg cat?? Mine are 4.5kg 🙀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Monk7

Could be both.
Well no, what I mean is, if she's suffering a mental health crisis then how it manifests could be with narcissistic traits (among other things), however she could be a narcissist and a cnt, subtle differences but there we are.

Reactions: 16