Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I think Tattle as a whole has done that for me, amount of times I've thought someone was ok, then you spot they have threads on here and realise nope - they're actually an arsehole as well 😑😂. Amount of shady people in the public eye is quite staggering.

For the anniversary of thread 31, can I propose a canal uniform dress up? @Geetbo you can still wear your saggy pants if you wish.

she won’t be able to resist

• Haha
Reactions: 19

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
To be be fair she's probably sat up till 3am in the corner of her bin bag/glass jars that must be saved for the future room, clutching some Tesco value gin, rocking back and forth wondering why 'kittybits and puppfluff' aren't getting on. "They told me it would be PERFECT."

• Haha

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Here's a nice old Ouroboros. It's one of the many things I learned from Red Dwarf too! Jack is always chasing her tail and cycling through destructions and rebirths.View attachment 1366542....but she seems to lack any spiritual/universal curiosity at all, so she can't have Ouroboros 😝
That also reminds me of Resident Evil 5. I can Imagine Jack the smol pixie in an Albert Wesker cosplay, flinging Tesco value gin at people while screeching "six billion cries of agony will give birth to a new world!!!!.......also buy my new book. Pumbling free out November. Toot fucking toot"

• Haha
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I think she’d prefer to be in the Cabins because they move in together right away, which is exactly Jack’s relationship pattern.
And someone forced to be with her 24/7 without any distractions such as tv, Wi-Fi of the local labour club. She’d be in some sort of Black Mirror twisted heaven!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I felt the same way dear heart. Try not to get upset, other ninnies here cheered me up no end. And...
...First sign of trouble, the canal will be descending on the RSPCA like an avalanche of rinsed beans from a catering-sized tin.
❤🧡💗
To make you laugh, I named my Jack Russell Fanny-Anny. Trouble is the little bastard used to run off. So I'm hollering 'fanny fanny fanny'. At the top of my lungs. In the local park. I spect I was put on a 'list' somewhere at the time. 😄

That was my grandfather's name for my mother.

She hated it.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
She's taken her ADHD meds I see 🤣
If you are struggling for money and trying to economise or trying to help

why do you need 5 types of pasta?

(I know Italians - you need different types for different sauces but in this household we reliably, heretically, use fusilli for pretty much everything and buy it in the big bags)

TD hates Vampire's Wife dresses, describing them 'as edgy as a block of butter in the summer'.

Years from now, someone will write an academic piece on the crossover in upsetting Sali Hughes (VW dresses) and triggering Jack (butter)
Ha
I liked them, then they became ubiquitous and I suspect I am not the silhouette they are designed for - being not a 5’10’ size 10 with long legs - so would not be a good idea.

• Heart