Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all relaxing in the bungalow right now. Content dog nosing through piles of shite, Jack crouched on her phone amongst the heaps, eyes fixed on the screen, Cooper plotting to go and live next door, landlady peering in at them. Like something out of Hogarth

Reactions: 44
Whitney Houston ?

Reactions: 44
This was my fear. I’m against any of it! I’m sorry, no one should make money from breeding domestic animals! I’m pretty sure she will do this. It’ll be the one thing she doesn’t tell Twitter about though.

Reactions: 35
A sweaty gang of tree surgeons in the garden planning which family to terrorise next

Reactions: 29
Laura Branigan?!

Reactions: 8
This was my fear. I’m against any of it! I’m sorry, no one should make money from breeding domestic animals! I’m pretty sure she will do this. It’ll be the one thing she doesn’t tell Twitter about though.
*sets up Google alert for golden doodle puppies for sale in Southend*

A deep dive yesterday (I can’t remember who by) revealed she used to breed guinea pigs. She pretended it was an accident, of course: she had no idea her pair were actually a boy and a girl, apparently.

Maybe that’s already happened as I’m not convinced the dog is actually there. Surely she would be spamming Twitter with videos and photos?
She is fiercely protective of Lozza’s privacy, pal. Have a nice fucking evening.

Reactions: 53
What about how Irish she is? Come here Hercules Padraig! Dinner time!
There was a Song-of-Achilles-related post about how 'Patroclus' could be shortened to 'Pat' so no-one would ever realise the truth about the name's origins. I love the idea that Jack would call him Patroclus when she's in a Greek-Cypriot mood and Pat when she's feeling Irish. Problem solved! It's either that or a Frankenstein's monster of a name: Apollo Daithi, Odhran Hephaistos, etc. Listing these names, I've just been reminded of the BGT act 'Stavros Flatley' - another name option for Jack??

(Still grunking, so hope this doesn't land somewhere inappropriate)

Reactions: 37
Sky Saxon?
(amazing frontman of The Seeds. Died the same day as pweirdo pants Michael Jackson and was totally overlooked)

Reactions: 12
Her ovaries are being very noisy hasn’t she just been dumped? Unless she’s got eyes on his identical twin now she can paw over him without shame.

Reactions: 28
Nice to see she took the time to Google ‘Irish girl names’ while on the shitter. That’s the most research she’s done into anything.

Reactions: 55
Iqbal lurking in the background holding up a suspect plastic bag full of something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.