Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's quiet because Old Harold has gone back for another slice of her Pumble?
(I was going to make a sloppy seconds joke but the thought of it made me queasy.)
Yet somehow your first sentence didn’t make you queasy?! 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t think they knew she was planning to get one, not seriously.
I would imagine because she talks so much tit they just nod along without listening. They know she doesn’t follow through with most things in her life.

Reactions: 28
My cat ran away on hearing Jack’s voice 😳😳😳
Probably starting a thread about you on Cattle

"Can't believe my owner's a Jack Monroe fan, I thought they had more sense than this..."

@/FurSaleSign: leave them hun, you need to get your ducks in a row.

@/Coopsy: I'm actually looking for a flatmate & a 2 bed in Southend. DM me?"

• Haha
Reactions: 93
I honestly think they thought it was a bad idea, like anyone with a brain cell currently thinks.

She can barely look after herself. News flash dogs don't wanna live off value crisps when the lights are flickering, nor do they want to forgo their walks because bad mentals.

Reactions: 40
Sorry, I was referring to the tweets where she claimed to have had several miscarriages recently and that a squig shouldn't correct her in saying a dog was just like a baby.
Christ, I missed that.

1) She's been repeatedly getting up the stick in a 6 month old relationship?
2) She's lying obvs

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Christ, I missed that.

2) She's lying obvs
She hinted she was trying/wanted another, didn’t she? My mum had a friend who considered every single period when she was trying to be a MC. I wonder if Jack is using the same logic.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Christ, I missed that.

2) She's lying obvs
Not even 6 months. Just short of 5.

She hinted she was trying/wanted another, didn’t she? My mum had a friend who considered every single period when she was trying to be a MC. I wonder if Jack is using the same logic.
Hinted a lot. Dinky boy and then there was her outburst when she wore that jumpsuit to an awards do

Is it wrong that I'm screaming at the fact that she tweeted that stuff last night and her ex wasn't photographed in public with her ONCE

I bet his parting shot was you wear docs the colour of shite.

Fucks sake. She goes to an awards do in a three day old t shirt and wonders why she got binned..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The World's Ugliest Dog Contest is taking place this Saturday. View attachment 1361213View attachment 1361214I have no idea where or how to watch it, but here are two lovely good boys who should definitely win all the treats and pats.
The top one looks part hyena 😱

That'll be the first sign the novelty has worn off and Cash Canine is expected to earn her keep.
I mean I've said before but my 6 pack of dog food has gone up from £2.75 in January, now £4.10 in sainsbury's. Is that a 344% increase. Seems like a big rise but he needs to eat his breakfast and dinner. I'd rather feed him than me to be fair! Of course Jack as an experienced dog owner will be popping all a load of bell endery on twatter about the expense of choosing to have a pet. 🛎🔚

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The top one looks part hyena 😱

I mean I've said before but my 6 pack of dog food has gone up from £2.75 in January, now £4.10 in sainsbury's. Is that a 344% increase. Seems like a big rise but he needs to eat his breakfast and dinner. I'd rather feed him than me to be fair! Of course Jack as an experienced dog owner will be popping all a load of bell endery on twatter about the expense of choosing to have a pet. 🛎🔚
Same with cat food. I'm actually buying cat trays in tesco just now as they give a discount if you have a clubcard and works out cheaper than lidl and aldi.

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry, this is nowhere near on-topic, but I Googled that haunted ravioli fish and apparently all baby stingrays look like that. Here's a nice photo in case anyone wants a break from the Jack awfulness:

1655924217989.png

Probably starting a thread about you on Cattle
Cattle 🍾

ETA: Gosh I hope I haven't given her any recipe ideas with the haunted fish ravioli. The horror. 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Why do I sense Jack is plotting for a book deal in future - a person, down on their luck, used to sell their lightbulbs, addicted to alcohol, left by their loved ones... but then... there was a puppy. A puppy who turned her life around. A puppy who made life worth living. A puppy who ended up teaching her, more than she taught the puppy.

I can see the twee cover now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Why do I sense Jack is plotting for a book deal in future - a person, down on their luck, used to sell their lightbulbs, addicted to alcohol, left by their loved ones... but then... there was a puppy. A puppy who turned her life around. A puppy who made life worth living. A puppy who ended up teaching her, more than she taught the puppy.

I can see the twee cover now.
No one buys her shite books as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well she's way posher than me, I came from chatham (cha'am/chavham) and I basically sound like a low rent londoner despite being well spoken.
Big up to the Medway Towns! I grew up near Strood but am in the US now. When I feel homesick I like watching the YouTube video of a woman passing her baby off to a bystander so she can have a catfight outside the Primark on Chatham high street. Good memories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.