Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Animals are not human babies. This is deeply weird and creepy. She can barely be bothered with her actual child, why is she so weird about babies?

Reactions: 42
Is she one of those mum’s who loves babies but doesn’t like children who answer back and have their own minds and ideas?

a narc in other words

Reactions: 50
Animals are not human babies. This is deeply weird and creepy. She can barely be bothered with her actual child, why is she so weird about babies?
so true.
also, the only time any of my rabbits has jumped into my arms has been when we’re at the vets and they’re terrified, so trying to climb up me was the only way to escape of the vet table. Just saying. “oh Dash just ran and jumped on his back for a baby cuddle”. No he didn’t. He’s terrified and you have no idea what you’re doing. I avoid picking mine up unless it’s essential because they hate it and think they’re going to be eaten. But because I’m a nice pet owner, they’ll come and sit nearby or come up for a fuss. No rabbit is wanting to be held like a baby for affectionate reasons.

Witches are cool though. The kind of cool Yack could never be.
not like a cool The Craft witch, more like a honking swamp hag

Reactions: 46
What also gets me is the howling over her relationship ending then the next day cackling over Cooper. Like she had Dash for years but not crying over him? I've actually cried more when some of my animals have died than when relationships have ended. Like seriously. I've been in bits.

She's also all over this dog but had to be forced to say that Dash was dead? I agree she is lying over the rabbit. A peaceful end and now in the garden. She never gave a shiny shit over him. She won't have been there when he died

Reactions: 36
Hell's Teeth. It's hotter than Satan's arsehole today. I hope Jack isn't planning more walkies. I've just let mine have 10 minutes extended wee break in the garden. More than enough. The 2 littlies are on leads, even in the garden, in this heat because they can't pace themselves or stay on the cooler grass.

Reactions: 26
hgv for short! She’ll hate that

Reactions: 27
Babies are cute and get her attention.

My MiL had 5 kids. She liked babies, not so bothered with them after that. One of her granddaughters has 7 for similar reasons.

Reactions: 33
Is she one of those mum’s who loves babies but doesn’t like children who answer back and have their own minds and ideas?

a narc in other words
I don't really like babies. I really didn't enjoy the baby stage with my own child. I love toddlers though! I've often wondered what this says about me as a mother.

Reactions: 29
She really is. She’s had a worrying amount of pets that just stop being mentioned too
This is just a selection of the huge amount of animals that have passed through her filthy hands. Privileged much? She either insults them or speaks of them as therapy pets for her. It's all about they do for her, not the other way around. It also appears she was breeding her guinea pigs. She had multiple guinea pigs whilst she had the rabbits too, at least 7 animals or more at once. The guinea pig babies were fathered by the piggie who was taken to to the polling station, he was called Pepper but known as 'the Wig'. What happened to all these animals?

Binky free bunnies, popcorn free piggies and run free cats and dogs

Reactions: 65
The way she has that poor little bunny on his back like that has reinforced my belief that she has fuck all clue what she's doing and had actually made me really upset. Now she's taking a likely unvacced dog out for walks in the heat. She's a monster.

Reactions: 40
Or here’s a shocker, take your new puppy to the vets for a health check and advice.

when purchasing a horse you have it vetted before you part with a penny

Reactions: 35
I don't really like babies. I really didn't enjoy the baby stage with my own child. I love toddlers though! I've often wondered what this says about me as a mother.
that babies can be really stressful for what essentially is a hungry potato for the first few months? But toddlers have cute little voices and chubby hands and can start to tell you what they want instead of just crying

don’t get me wrong I love every stage but genuinely can see why people would not enjoy infancy much!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.