Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I’m on a serious grunk but this came up on my suggested bit on Google
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61842136 ‘Companies must help cut living costs, says new cost of living tsar’
Ohhhhhhh our Jack won’t be happy with this David Butt Rest as I’ll now be calling him (soz Dave I’m sure you’re great but your name is silly).
A new mortal enemy?
1E4219A2-1AEC-4C70-B56F-19ED853EF121.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

spoonful_of_Lucy

Not to be all Fight Club about it but

I am Jack's unreliable sense of entitlement. Ugh the bile
I am Jack's lack of motherhood. That one hurts
I am Jack.

I'm not really. I'm actually happy to work on Monday and have a personality that's mine, flawed as that is.

Don't trust anyone who tries to be a friend to everybody. Monroe needs more scathing anger at the Tories. Like, platform, ffs. Use what you got

Me? Been out today. Saw a good friend. My non political problems go away when I'm not online. I have privilege and I try to remember it.

Jack would be interesting if she had no Internet for a month. Possibly be too much to hope she gets real and humble like most the mothers I've ever met.

She'd sing the classic musical scale:
Do
Re
ME

Music tutor: what about the rest of the scale?

Jack: it ends at Me baby

SB: (I don't want to comment on a child, especially one wielded like a weapon. Sod off back to Amsterdam or whatever, Jack, I just hope one of your dark secrets is a loving babysitter. You have so many holibobs I question your loyalty to the cause. What cause? Uh, humans with families who live on planet earth)

Reactions: 19

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Hello officer
T Rolls better looking brother here Neighbourhood watch
There's been a murder
No. Jack Munroe wants to see if she can stop her landlady cutting a Bush down and throwing it in a skip
She's told everyone where her landlady lives and then flounced off twitter

Officer - not a fucking gain.
I'm supposed to be off to Glasto this weekend and I don't need the drama

N Watch - laughs like muttley
618D4D51-F2CD-4FBC-AFFB-794831A0CBC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

trueblue222

VIP Member
I mean I can't believe she has deactivated her twitter over a tree when she gets such extreme death threats (and more)

But I am loving the fact that only 1 little squiggle has noticed 🤣
She's basically just made an epic twunt of herself yet again. For no other reason that she can't go a day without attention.

Reactions: 17