Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always because people take a disliking to her, not because she's tit, isn't it?

She can't STAND it that people know she's an absolute ballbag on telly and the *most* she will get is a brief chat or a 2 minute edited to tit insert.

Funnily enough Jack's concern about cancelling last minute doesn't extend to the many radio shows she has failed to turn up to because she has been up all night twatting about on Twitter. Inconveniencing the entire production team, costing them money and time.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I'd be very worried if I was her. She won't want Piers sniffing around her back story

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Imagine being so wealthy that you have time to have a witch fight online in the middle of the day! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
duck's sake Jack, I didn't factor in the time for a Piers Morgan chaos today.

I love how she says part of her is tempted to go on his show but she doesn't think he'd enjoy it. I can't stand the man but given the opportunity he'd reduce her to a weeping wreck on live TV. Yet somehow she thinks he'd be the shitting dog in this situation. 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Screenshot 2022-06-15 13.08.30.png

Finally, an explanation for the career of Piers Morgan. He made it by trampling on Jack Monroe. Is it drugs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I am really interested to see if Jack delivers a talk on the topic advertised, which tells attendees they can expect 'advice and insight into ways to support your community through the cost of living crisis'.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I am really interested to see if Jack delivers a talk on the topic advertised, which tells attendees they can expect 'advice and insight into ways to support your community through the cost of living crisis'.
You can tell she's taking the talk really seriously by the way she's used her free time this morning to start tacky twitter drama and fiddle about with her emails.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
If she huffs and puffs up the aisle, late and flustered, I will think 'how disrespectful is that'? I will also feel I am having deja vu and will await the inappropriate analogy (or something like it) that she aired last time.

Reactions: 27
Has anyone been able to explain why they think she’s amazing? 🤭
Seems to be that most folk aren’t fully engaged with her story - they have a passing awareness of her as an ‘activist’, but not enough to spot the things we do

40 mins to go 😝

Just seen her entering the building. She’s half an hour early!s

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I don’t know if I can bear to follow this in real-time. Anticipatory second-hand embarrassment and morbid fascination are playing a real tug-of-war in my head. I’ll have to refresh this thread through my fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How can she have an email offering her work in 2013 that she didn't know about when she cleared her emails at Christmas?

I know we have all said this and it never happens, but make it make sense.
Because - and hopefully this doesn't come as too much of a shock to anyone - she's being a Billy bullshitter again.

Screenshot_20220615-132751_Twitter.jpg

Literally can't lie. (Inb4 "Well I OBVIOUSLY wasn't talking about THAT particular inbox" 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Seems to be that most folk aren’t fully engaged with her story - they have a passing awareness of her as an ‘activist’, but not enough to spot the things we do

40 mins to go 😝

Just seen her entering the building. She’s half an hour early!s
You are doing the LJC’s work, @lurkerfrau. Be brave in the face of shuffling and sniffing and watch out for marauding Pumbles. We are all with you in spirit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Because - and hopefully this doesn't come as too much of a shock to anyone - she's being a Billy bullshitter again.

View attachment 1344909

Literally can't lie. (Inb4 "Well I OBVIOUSLY wasn't talking about THAT particular inbox" 🤪)
Didn’t she supposedly print them all off and file them away a few weeks ago?!
The majority of those emails will be promotional like the rest our emails!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.