Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I arrived at Glasgow Queen Street but haven't spotted the smol pixie. Bummer. Am also stupidly early for lunch so partaking of a beverage and reading that article that Jack thinks is the same having as an economics degree.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 12.14.55.png

Hmm, which specific items? Might those specific items be ones that—I don't know, just as an example—are predominantly wheat? And might there be something that is impacting wheat production in one of the world's top exporting countries; a war, say?

For duck's sake (Sorry Manc/Rev). Genuinely annoyed that an academic is enabling this nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh its so much bloody nicer when she's away isn't it. So much snark and so little reason for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Piers is an arse, but he'd demolish Jack in about 3 seconds.
Yeah as much as I hate to admit it (because he really is an arse), he’s usually pretty well briefed. She wouldn’t dare go on his show. Thankfully for her, he’s enough of an arse that she can pretend the reason she won’t go on his high profile show is just because he’s an arse, instead of the truth which is that she’d be scared he’d expose her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
That Man and Laurence Fox haven't bitten, so she's poking a new bear in her attempt to provoke them in to saying something mean so she can cry victim and give her tip jar a big ol' rattle.

If Jack's "work" was about anything other than her own ego then she'd go on any mainstream show that asked, especially one that invites as much publicity as Morgan does. If she really cared about being a voice for the vulnerable then she would be using every possible means to do so. The more controversial the better because controversy=publicity=more people joining the cause. As always though, she won't prioritise an actual cause over her own public image.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Screenshot 2022-06-15 12.43.00.png

I can't see Jack's tweet because she's deleted it like the coward she is but this seems to be the big fall out before they briefly became chums in 2021.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
She didn’t, at most, he visits occasionally, probably not through choice.

Has he still even got a bedroom? She’s converted/rearranged so many times I’ve lost track
Sorry if anyones said it but yeah he does, she’s shown it and it’s a really basic room. It has a bed and an ikea kallax unit and that’s it, not painted or wallpapered, no posters/stuff/drawings/clothes about, my toddler has managed to create a room more representative of her personality but hey, she actually lives here! 🤷🏻‍♀️ His looks like a room in a youth hostel it’s just barren.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Sorry if anyones said it but yeah he does, she’s shown it and it’s a really basic room. It has a bed and an ikea kallax unit and that’s it, not painted or wallpapered, no pstuff/drawings/clothes about, my toddler has managed to create a room more representative of her personality but hey, she actually lives here! 🤷🏻‍♀️ His looks like a room in a youth hostel it’s just barren.
He won't want to leave any of his stuff lying about in case she nicks it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if anyones said it but yeah he does, she’s shown it and it’s a really basic room. It has a bed and an ikea kallax unit and that’s it, not painted or wallpapered, no pstuff/drawings/clothes about, my toddler has managed to create a room more representative of her personality but hey, she actually lives here! 🤷🏻‍♀️ His looks like a room in a youth hostel it’s just barren.
The only toy that's ever been shown is the Hogwarts Express that she kept on the high shelf/picture rail in the hallway. Poor little sod wasn't allowed to play with it. There was the birthday lego that OH apparently bought but Jack put together. Obviously the rock tumbler, that Jack used.
Oh and Raa, the lion that she pulls out every time she wants people to think she's pregnant.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
He won't want to leave any of his stuff lying about in case she nicks it.
The whole thing is really sad and really dark. Children are such an immense privilege to be able to have & watch grow up. They’re also so much fun and add so much to things, it’s just very sad that she doesn’t want to enjoy his company on her many holidays abroad tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.