Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was 12, I dreamed of being allowed to play with an old broken camera for a couple of hours before it joined the rest of Mamapapa's collection of total shite. Christmas has come early to the crappy Bungalow!
It actually breaks my heart about SB. She's going to live to regret it, he'll go no contact one day just to keep himself sane and safe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Guess I missed the last, regular, speaking out on anything related to being gay and/or disabled.
Unless faking autism and refusing to admit you're bisexual on twitter is speaking out in which case, my bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It actually breaks my heart about SB. She's going to live to regret it, he'll go no contact one day just to keep himself sane and safe.
Why didn't she just let him have it, if he was so enamoured with it. My kids nick things off me all the time, usually my old broken necklace chains( they apparently make good rope for their figures to climb up apparently. Also if I get good pens from the shop or other random shite. I just tut good naturedly and hand it over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Jack is really comparing her ~plight~ with the people they were hoping to deport to Rwanda. Because of course she would fall straight into that trap. Also ofc she chooses to speak on this when there's already been a slight victory which has had nothing to do with her. head 🥰
She's a horror isn't she? Always has to shoehorn in her appalling life choices (which most of them appear to be) as being comparable to genuine human suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why didn't she just let him have it, if he was so enamoured with it. My kids nick things off me all the time, usually my old broken necklace chains( they apparently make good rope for their figures to climb up apparently. Also if I get good pens from the shop or other random shite. I just tut good naturedly and hand it over.
Oh, artist formerly known as Lanie, your household always sounds so wonderful. Loving, warm and fun.

I like the thought of little figures climbing up chains

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry, I've lost the post but whoever needed reminding where a perineum is... Just remember it's bum-adjacent! 😂
I’m pretty sure Twitter used to be slang for a female perineum, because it’s halfway between the twit and the shitter. I say we bring back the word, although I’m not sure how it would come up organically in conversation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m pretty sure Twitter used to be slang for a female perineum, because it’s halfway between the twit and the shitter. I say we bring back the word, although I’m not sure how it would come up organically in conversation.
FBEmCyeVQAETiet.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I'm currently on the midnight train to Georgia Glasgow and a certain smol pixie left this on her seat while she went to engineer a chaos to tweet about. Behold a sneak peak at #JacksSlideshow for tomorrow:

slide_2.jpg
slide_2 (1).jpg
slide_2 (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 101
It won't be regret she feels, it'll be anger. Why doesn't he want to be with ME? It's only ever about Jack.

Lying she was on the waiting list for a council house. Pull the other one Jack. She'd never even step foot in a council house, much less live in one. Her choices of rental properties and locations very much show this.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
There was once a series of tweets from her about how much time she spends preparing for work appearances. Including spending travel time making sure she is up to date on her facts. There have been no publicised accidents so she must be on the way to Glasgow by now.
Jaccidents are a thing of the past since our Lord Jesus Compton truly LEFT. If Harold ever escapes, she’ll be hitting tin on the eyeshadow palettes in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck me the time must fly by in the Hadjicostas house
Ah yes in between firing weaponry up and down the mean streets of Sarfend and leading ironic Marxist singsongs, Big Dave loves to indulge in cheeky games of 'hide the badger'.
He is *quite* the renaissance man.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Ah yes in between firing weaponry up and down the mean streets of Sarfend and leading ironic Marxist singsongs, Big Dave loves to indulge in cheeky games of 'hide the badger'.
He is *quite* the renaissance man.
LOOOOOOL! Imagine if someone served Big Dave a gold trifle using the giant concrete badger as a table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whilst singing GSTQ!!!!!!!

I am deceased! Send coffinos.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Is one able to 'dote' on an inanimate object?
Once again I'm sure she's just plucking words out of nowhere to embiggen herself.

*non-Simpsons Frau, embiggen is a perfectly cromulent word in Springfield.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has Jack been hacked? It's not like her to manage a decent point.
No definitely Jack. Over-simplifying everything to a handful of shouty slogans and cut and paste politics.

Interesting Jack mentions council housing. Over forty years of stealth privatisation through right to buy etc, with little done to reverse this by any Labour government A tenure Jack would never consider, as she appears to believe she has a right to own her forever home.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.