Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Badger and mandarin curry
Another dead animal for the Pet Semetary in a rucksack. I think she may have had enough of creating slop and is instead creating a Frankenstein’s Pet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Goimg back a bit but isn’t it interesting that she posted that photo of herself on Twitter post mini break and then IMMEDIATELY popped over here to see the response. Now that IS sad.
Half of what she posts is purely to get the attention of the girls she’s not allowed to sit with. That kind of behaviour doesn’t come from a happy, secure, place…

I don’t forgive her though because she’s an exploitative bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
That kind of behaviour doesn’t come from a happy, secure, place…
But she's living the toot toot life. The lights are so blinding.

Until she needs to rattle her tip jar again, then she's the bleakest of blacks. C'mon Squigs, you all live on £20 a week, so your Saintly Jack can take herself on holiday from doing duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just when I think Jack can't surprise me anymore, we get a reference to Dave's, no doubt hilarious giant concrete badger.

This is my head now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Pretty sure you're missing that you moved in with your millionaire girlfriend, the literal definition of the elite babes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I’m passionately anti the Rwanda deportations. But hang on, is Jack now claiming she’s a ‘member of elite society’ as Hunt frames opponents here? Erm. Don’t know where to begin with that but ok Jack, you do you.

I’d probably have started here with something along the lines “Tom you risible twit I’m not the slightest bit elite” and then skipped to point 4 on her list cos, Jack, despite what you appear to sincerely believe, not everything is about you, and not everything needs your POOR ME MY LIFE IS ENDLESS STRUGGLES lies as seasoning.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
All fairly valid points … but why on earth does she have to add the extra… and this is how badly it affected ME… #knob

eta/ Lucy🛩 beat me to it!

but whilst I’m editing… that thing about her seeing the Sainsbury’s boss… if she managed to be the saviour she say she is, and suddenly magics an increased pay for their staff…. Am I not right in thinking that as 344% (Jack Maff) are claiming benefits to top up their wages, all they will see is pay go up, benefits come down and no significant difference? It’s been 10 years since I last had to claim, and not really up to speed wit UC

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve spite ordered the Miguel vegan book even though I’ve been vegan about a million years, have hundreds and hundreds of cookbooks and don’t desperately need to save money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I envy her talent in finding and buying the shittiest, dingiest things in any location.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
But she has a conniption if anyone speaks about poverty and they haven't experienced it (or experienced it to her exacting standards)

I’ve spite ordered the Miguel vegan book even though I’ve been vegan about a million years, have hundreds and hundreds of cookbooks and don’t desperately need to save money.
I'm not vegan and recently bought it. The recipes are fab. We try do meat free days 4 or 5 days a week and his book has really helped keep mealtimes interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lord forgive me for I hath said

'that's an awful lot of spoons for one household and maybe thats a huge waste of money and yes you can have nice things but when most people say that they don't imagine being in danger of a spoon based avalanche in their own home'

I then followed it up with

'give people their Patreon money back you thieving bleep'
‘Spoon based avalanche’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has Jack been hacked? It's not like her to manage a decent point.
It's already been said by various people on Twitter today. Smaller accounts that she can easily plagiarise have said as much, minus the personal Jackanory sob story, obviously. She's waited until now to collate the best points and claim them as her own.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.