Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I just saw OH and her heading to Scotland. They should be there in but a moment with a binder full of Polly pockets all saying one thing.

Is where the vines boot index was created.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does the Vimes theory apply to city-adjacent minibreaks? Are lots of little 3-star ones not as good as one 5-star break? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Forgiveness was all that was needed – I’ve now seen the light! 🙌

What dis, and wondering if it would fit next to the meecrowavey?

What dis.jpg

Hands looking mighty fine! (y)

1655227233286.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Is where the vines boot index was created.
I can't believe that you put that Giphy today. At the hospital this morning I was searching for that very word! I just couldn't remember what it was called! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

(Perineum, for those that are as bad as me at remembering such things)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Apart from the obviously empty opposite seat reflected in the sunglasses, the angle of the camera is a give away.
If you were sitting opposite then it would be face on and dead ahead. This is taken by someone sitting on the ground and looking up.
Unless Harold was down on one knee mid proposal when the pic was taken...
Lots of Jack's selfies are like that. Three quarter profile, head tilted slightly back to minimise her chin, with the camera looking up. It is meant to produce more flattering photos.

That and the face tuning.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if perhaps the ",rents" read here and are part of the heads that were turned and because beer was mentioned she's got cross.
Are we big Dave’s aneurism? He finds gold spray trifle hilarious, he must be in pieces after reading the hilarity of this canal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's only talking about forgiving Mr T Roll as our more knowledgeable members were discussing one of the stages of addiction therapy about just that. How her resentment will chokehold her etc etc.

I don't need forgiveness, ta pal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Darn, I was about to edit and say that would be the first page of the ongoing Jack Monroe poverty in the UK case study. Buckle up Glasgow, you're going to see so many bullet points

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Evening all,
Lurkerfrau here, reporting for duty.
I am a loooong time lurker. I was here for thread 31. I watched DKL. I speak fluent Frau. I think the word ‘grunk’ should be part of common parlance, it’s so perfect. I have been laughing out loud at these threads for such a long time, but juggling work and a young family means I am always too far behind to post in real time.
I have followed Jack’s career for forever, initially as an admirer of what she seemed to be about then increasingly curious about what I felt were gaps or contradictory elements of her story and perpetual victimhood. Today I oscillate between feeling sympathy and second hand embarrassment for her, and being angry about what perceive to be plain old dishonesty and grifting. I am also an expert in Scotland’s answer to Jack (Vonny) and was very admiring of how Tattle successfully vanquished her, forcing her offline. FWIW I think she’s even worse than Jack.
I am a charity Frau and will be attending the conference in a professional capacity. This is a major event for our sector and there will be professionals there straddling service delivery/policy/comms/fundraising/data/impact and more. This is not your average audience of squigs - these are professionals working in a challenging climate, with marginalised groups and communities. She’s speaking in one of the biggest spaces at the conference (probably 500+). I’m not sure if there will be a Q+A as part of the session, but she should prepare for some genuinely challenging questions if so.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 171
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.