Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't wish Jack any harm at all. I enjoyed the quiet calm without her constant life commentary but am not in the least bit surprised that she is back all guns* blazing *evening Big D.

I just want her to open the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh no, he’d have no sense of smell- best time to do a concert where the audience has a lingering honk.
So is Harold Vampire Squig or what?
Midnight Is the worst possible time to be reminded of Vampire Squig...Now I need someone to check under my bed & in my wardrobe for him before I go to sleep 😭

If youre newer to the threads and thought space squig was bad, you've seen nothing. Go back and peek at your own peril. (And let's not forget Stu, the OG of creepy squigs).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep, it’s unusable. Shame, as it used to be hilarious. I used to read Dooce,ThatWife, art of making a baby, Stephanie Nielsen. They had all the best crazies - including Alice, who banned me for a pm to someone else. Jack’s threads here are better though.
Gluten free girl was my thread of choice and what a hilarious GRUNK that was. So many similarities to our Jackie, filthy fingernails, disastrous kickstarters, so many ailments and really funny honorary fraus posting. Worth a look!![/SPOILER.]

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Midnight Is the worst possible time to be reminded of Vampire Squig...Now I need someone to check under my bed & in my wardrobe for him before I go to sleep 😭

If youre newer to the threads and thought space squig was bad, you've seen nothing. Go back and peek at your own peril. (And let's not forget Stu, the OG of creepy squigs).
I like Lestat, he’s a mixed up young goth. Also he turned against Jack later on.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's the anniversary of Grenfell tomorrow. She better not roll out her awful 'I was asked to be a consultant as a fire officer' guff.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
She's drinking an awful lot of this alcohol free beer lately, whatever happened to good old fashioned flat lemonade with old teabags soaking in it?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
She's drinking an awful lot of this alcohol free beer lately, whatever happened to good old fashioned flat lemonade with old teabags soaking in it?
I have no idea about recovery - our AA frau have been excellent in sensitively enlightening us ❤ - but surely drinking alcohol free beer so much is inadvisable at best?
Jack even admitted before it was the trigger for her drinking again when attempting sobriety.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
First of all, hello again and well done for continuing to point out that Jack’s lies and BS are indeed lies and BS. She is so prolific that it’s an endless task, but I do think it’s important for there to be records of the holes in her fairy stories.

Second of all, I never grunked that far back when I came across this place a few weeks ago. But I’ve since seen posters referring to thread 31, so I went back and read it, and holy bleeping duck I can’t believe she actually popped over for a visit and then *made herself look like even more of a head than she already did*. bleeping AMAZING. How can one person be so utterly self-obsessed (especially when they really ain’t all that!)?! Just, wow, very very wow indeed. I know I said in my previous posts that I thought she should take time out of public life and get some serious therapy, but I think it even more having read her pathetic posts.

Thread 31 also made me have way less sympathy for her too. Based on how unpopular she is in her home town, I’d assumed she’s just a lonely and terminally online person desperate for attention and having nobody looking out for her mental health - but it turned out that posters here were encouraging her, directly, to get help even two years ago! So she was getting support and encouragement, and yet still she’s chosen to be tit and lie and to not listen and learn, I can see how the lack of self improvement and reflection is an active choice now. Sad at her age, and somehow even a bit sadder because she’s a parent and IMO that means she has an active *responsibility* to improve and reflect and be better. Ho hum. I suppose we just have to wait for it to play out.

Thirdly, for those commenting on SB missing out on holidays and time with his mum, I did note earlier that Jack herself has said she hasn’t received any benefits payments since 2014. IF SB had been living with her, she would have been eligible for a decent amount of UC for housing costs on top of ChB, so if she’s telling truth about not receiving any benefits for all these years, then the only logical conclusion can be that she’s been the non-resident parent so didn’t qualify for the UC and SB’s dad has been the resident parent. We know SB lives with dad now, but if - IF - she really truly hasn’t had any benefits since 2014 then dad has been the resident parent for the duration. (Or she’s lying about not receiving any benefits, not an impossible scenario.) It’s either that or since 2014 she’s had an income high enough to make her ineligible for any UC top-up - which would mean over the median UK salary if not more, I think.

And fourthly I checked her postcode on the Indices of Multiple Deprivation database, and she literally lives in one of the very, very LEAST deprived areas of the entire sodding country (10 in the IMD range, where 1 is most deprived and 10 is least deprived.) By contrast, my parents’ postcode is less than 2miles/10mins drive away and it’s in one of the very most deprived areas of the entire country, a 1 on that scale. So with that knowledge plus the holidays, I sincerely believe Jack is an increasingly unconvincing poverty cosplayer, and that Lee Anderson would wipe the floor with her if she ever managed to get a libel case heard. But she won’t pursue it, because her whole accusation of libel hinges on the reality of her finances and donors - profiting from people poorer than her - and she won’t want anyone properly looking at her income streams.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
I think it’s hypocritical that only weeks ago she was offended at the mere suggestion that she use alcohol in her recipes because she is 344% sober! Now she seems to be regularly drinking non-alcoholic beer.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think it’s hypocritical that only weeks ago she was offended at the mere suggestion that she use alcohol in her recipes because she is 344% sober! Now she seems to be regularly drinking non-alcoholic beer.
OH probably drinks it and because she's a parasitic void she's slavishly copied him.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh duck off you ridiculous chode. Stop spaffing your whole life story out on twatter and grifting from it if you don't want sensible people to comment. Start creating some meaningful content on other SM platforms. It's passing you by.

Also, while you are reading Tattle have a dip into other threads. You'll see all you grifters follow the same pattern.
🤣🤣 not seen that used on these threads for quite a while. A very worthy insult for Jack 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
First of all, hello again and well done for continuing to point out that Jack’s lies and BS are indeed lies and BS. She is so prolific that it’s an endless task, but I do think it’s important for there to be records of the holes in her fairy stories.

Second of all, I never grunked that far back when I came across this place a few weeks ago. But I’ve since seen posters referring to thread 31, so I went back and read it, and holy bleeping duck I can’t believe she actually popped over for a visit and then *made herself look like even more of a head than she already did*. bleeping AMAZING. How can one person be so utterly self-obsessed (especially when they really ain’t all that!)?! Just, wow, very very wow indeed. I know I said in my previous posts that I thought she should take time out of public life and get some serious therapy, but I think it even more having read her pathetic posts.

Thread 31 also made me have way less sympathy for her too. Based on how unpopular she is in her home town, I’d assumed she’s just a lonely and terminally online person desperate for attention and having nobody looking out for her mental health - but it turned out that posters here were encouraging her, directly, to get help even two years ago! So she was getting support and encouragement, and yet still she’s chosen to be tit and lie and to not listen and learn, I can see how the lack of self improvement and reflection is an active choice now. Sad at her age, and somehow even a bit sadder because she’s a parent and IMO that means she has an active *responsibility* to improve and reflect and be better. Ho hum. I suppose we just have to wait for it to play out.

Thirdly, for those commenting on SB missing out on holidays and time with his mum, I did note earlier that Jack herself has said she hasn’t received any benefits payments since 2014. IF SB had been living with her, she would have been eligible for a decent amount of UC for housing costs on top of ChB, so if she’s telling truth about not receiving any benefits for all these years, then the only logical conclusion can be that she’s been the non-resident parent so didn’t qualify for the UC and SB’s dad has been the resident parent. We know SB lives with dad now, but if - IF - she really truly hasn’t had any benefits since 2014 then dad has been the resident parent for the duration. (Or she’s lying about not receiving any benefits, not an impossible scenario.) It’s either that or since 2014 she’s had an income high enough to make her ineligible for any UC top-up - which would mean over the median UK salary if not more, I think.

And fourthly I checked her postcode on the Indices of Multiple Deprivation database, and she literally lives in one of the very, very LEAST deprived areas of the entire sodding country (10 in the IMD range, where 1 is most deprived and 10 is least deprived.) By contrast, my parents’ postcode is less than 2miles/10mins drive away and it’s in one of the very most deprived areas of the entire country, a 1 on that scale. So with that knowledge plus the holidays, I sincerely believe Jack is an increasingly unconvincing poverty cosplayer, and that Lee Anderson would wipe the floor with her if she ever managed to get a libel case heard. But she won’t pursue it, because her whole accusation of libel hinges on the reality of her finances and donors - profiting from people poorer than her - and she won’t want anyone properly looking at her income streams.
Please do grunk back to Sept 21 when the diva.pdf (rant aimed at tattle) incredible personal essay was published. Spoiler alert- she was depressed but the light came back into her eyes, her skin was clearer, sleeping better ec etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nice try Jack, but I still think Harold's a man.
(Elevenerife-ing a squig sharing their own tales of adventures in the Netherlands)
Screenshot_20220614-004354~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Can someone advise how you spoiler content of a post?
In your comment box along the top will be an icon of three horizontal dots and an arrow. Click on that and the drop down menu will include 'spoiler'.
Also has 'inline spoiler' which is where you can blur/obscure words.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.