Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolute perfection, thank you very much

Reactions: 17
I reckon it would be a lethal combination of slop and shell-shard shrapnel.
How to ruin perfectly decent foodstuffs seems to be her specialty. Melt mini eggs, rinse baked beans, don't cook out the flour in your bechamel, etc etc the list goes on.

Reactions: 32
I did know an orangery was some type of building, but is it just an especially wanky word for a conservatory or is it actually a specific thing designed for growing oranges?
It's a conservatory with a brick/ solid lower half and glass top. And/or what poshos call their conservatory. No oranges involved.

Reactions: 26
The Cherie-Blair-brown-football with candyfloss-pink ends is still an improvement on the headscarf and er, stunt-hair look she chose for the book shoot

Reactions: 21
For anyone making the next thread the most liked thread title suggestion with 63 likes is "Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery" courtesy of @jenny2603

Reactions: 32
We've all been there

Reactions: 21
allow me a meme, although I still haven't grunked (it is my birthday now )

jack, you are so very tiresome, I have very nearly lost interest in you

but these frauen and herren are all the very best and that's why I still hang out here

Reactions: 67
Happy birthday sending sloppos

I can't find the post to quote now but someone upthread mentioned the weird bogus Benedict cumberscotch fake birdscape account .
I know it came out during the Katie Hopkins trial and she said she that she set it up in order to keep an eye on the Scottish independence situation. I guess in the same wtdhd needed Jude law to sit the fuck down she needed to see Redcar...
I don't understand why the special interest in Scotland? So much so that she needed a fake online profile? Why not just watch or read the news?
What was she doing for the account?
Why does her online person often sound Scottish when she only brags about being norn oirish (sic) and Greek Cypriot with a Mediterranean arse.?

Insert What the fuck gif here

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Her Dad served alongside jocks in the Falklands and most of them were as good as real people. Why do they want independence?

Reactions: 31
Whenever I see Mr T Roll I keep imagining Mr T doing commando rolls around her garden.

Reactions: 25
New thread ninnies

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.