Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Interesting that some troll contacted the police about threats to Jack and two officers attended her house, yet when my friends violent, abusive, narc ex (already flagged on previous DV issues) decided he would “jog” past her house several times at 6am (reader he is not a runner and lives 5 miles away) and she has a 6 year old, police didn’t respond for several days and then called her, made her feel like she was overreacting, demanded evidence, which she provided from her and neighbours cctv, left if for a few more days, said they’d go and speak to the ex. Then that officer went on holiday for two weeks, whilst my friend sat shitting herself, on his return she had to contact officer again and he said he’d go and see the ex. He called him. The ex said she was being a bitch that it wasn’t him (it was clear to anyone it was) police officer rang her back said can’t be sure it’s him and he’s denying it so she needed to just ignore him and that was that. Ah well as long as Jack had a lovely meeting and had ran the hoover around it’s all good 😏

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Oh my Christ Jack. If this is true (it isn’t) you would bet your last penny your beloved union would have something to say about it.
I am just imagining an internal interview where I ask them to name our cleaning team 😂 And then the feedback on why they failed. She’s been on the j1g.

The compulsive lying to go bigger and better is getting worse!

View attachment 1329066
Obviously this isn't true, but does she not think before she tells these lies about how arse-invertingly cringe they are? How tokenistic to imply that the reason people get to know estates staff is so that they're prepped for a promotion.

I know the lady who cleans the floor my office is on. We complain about my colleague next door because his office is a pigsty, and we have a chat every now-and-then if I've brought my dog in with me because she likes to come in and see the dog. I wouldn't dream of telling my department head about her holiday to Spain in order to get a promotion because that's deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-09 00.18.44.png

Bring it on bitches I'm doing life for maliciously welfare checking Jack Monroe, I've got nothing left to lose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I feel like someone should buy the domaine name “Vimes boots index” then create a web page to explain that it doesn’t currently exist and that it’s been xx weeks/days/hours since the date promised it would be ready by. At least then when people go looking for it they’ll know the truth.
You have no idea how tempting it is to buy all 99p variants of vimesbootsindex.com, connect them all and then just put this page up but I fear I'll be forcefully ejected from Tattle if I do it.

does the vbi exist.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

usefullyuseless

VIP Member

View attachment 1328462

Um...do we think she reported these threats to the police then forgot she'd done it ? She seems pretty clear here that she'd reported them or are these different threats?
I'm sorry but... I just don't believe she gets these threats. The wording is pure Monroe. I think she's making it up. Apologies to anyone who I'm upsetting by saying this, I always want to believe victims but I just can't this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Why does she think she's qualified to speak for the Sainsbury's cleaning and security teams? Like, what on earth does it have to do with her?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
For what it's worth I don't think Jack is cyclothymic. If you do some Big Maths, you find her mood is a linear function of the amount of attention she's getting, as illustrated in fig.1. The reverse trend is seen when plotting as a function of indoor temperature ❄ the colder it is, the more power is diverted to the lights.

mood graph.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Feck

Chatty Member
Found Jack's incident report.
Screenshot_20220608-184057_Chrome.jpg

ETA the error 401 page came up after I clicked their link entitled "How to stay safe this Jubilee weekend." I suspect it said "Don't piss around with artillery in residential areas". Or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
“So DisgruntledGoat, tell us the names and factoids about two of the cleaners who, in this instance, we’re using as some kind of bizarre, classist prop”

“Well, Mike once gave me a Mars Bar for logging into his imprisoned son’s Facebook to write a post telling his pals he’d been sent down, and Sheila once said that the chief exec looked like the mum from the Wild Thornberries”*

*both actual interactions I’ve had in workplaces past.

I’ve always got on dead well with techies and cleaners and maintenance and security wherever I’ve worked because I’m chatty and to be quite honest they’re always the people with the best goss and who can get shit done for you when you’ve fucked up and forgotten/lost/broken something. They have a very particular type of power in workplaces. HOWEVER, the key identifier of success in the vast majority of workplaces is class, social capital and - in the fire service at least - being part of the secret handshake club. Jack can pretend as hard as she likes that Big Dave the Marxist insisted on doing a Mr Burns and asking how Bart, Lisa, and Expecting are doing or whatever, but it’s just performative nonsense coming from a wanker in a five bed detached pretending that it’s essential criteria for promotion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Kittypops

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for being so kind after I had a big wobble last night. I've reigned it in and am all set to get back to what I need to do. Thank you x

On topic, true to form, I thought of a retort about five days late for the cannon and the Peasants Pudding (it may have been said!)... Eton (t)rifles

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

jenny2603

VIP Member
WTF lads?!? I did not see the police doing a malicious welfare check coming. I don't understand, how would a third party reporting something make Jack look like a timewaster? I have so many questions. Why would a welfare check cause Jack to leave the earth? Surely if someone was worried about something and the police follow it up and it's all a misunderstanding, then everyone is happy?

SEND EXPLANATIONOS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

jenny2603

VIP Member
Hearing reports from Essex Police that the plain clothes boys are taking a keen interest in Operation Shitting Dog.

Screenshot 2022-06-08 22.42.27.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86