Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smol pixie’s red hot take on Boris expected in July then?

Big maffs to help Jack:

211/148x 3.142 = 344% inflation. (
She's busy reading the pundits' takes. She'll choose one to feed to her gullible stans. She's the succubus of psephologists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's just reverted to her horrible self. Billy Big baws throwing her weight around. Absolute twit. How many other food bloggers do you see acting like this on social media?
I've just grunked my way through the last few pages of the last thread and OMG 😲

I liked that Russ in Cheshire guy on Tinder a few weeks ago.
I was trying to be less judgy about looks and thought he had a nice, friendly face.
He did not like me back.
I'm so glad he has poor taste in women, or he might be trying to get near my front and back foo foos right now!
I'm going right back to being judgy!
(I'm much bleeping prettier than him, the cheek!)
oh look, I’ve orchestrated another pile on, how did that happen?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Jack is a nasty wee canker today. She deserves to feel miserable. What's that Beatles lyric about the love you make equals the love you take or something? She doesn't make much love or positivity but she sucks it out of others like a tick.

I see Bawsa won his vote. We'll have Jack's hot take next April then.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've just grunked my way through the last few pages of the last thread and OMG 😲

I liked that Russ in Cheshire guy on Tinder a few weeks ago.
I was trying to be less judgy about looks and thought he had a nice, friendly face.
He did not like me back.
I'm so glad he has poor taste in women, or he might be trying to get near my front and back foo foos right now!
I'm going right back to being judgy!
(I'm much bleeping prettier than him, the cheek!)
Dear Julesy G, I believe what actually happened was that the algorithm saw you were way out of his league and decided to do you a solid and intercepted the like in the ether before it could even get to him and inflate his overgrown ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Quoting myself but I'm after looking through his Twitter and he retweeted something about misogyny towards Meghan Markle, then a few tweets later he compares a woman to Miss Piggy (unfavourably). I don't understand how people can be so hypocritical 🙄 Insulting someone's appearance is so lazy, especially when they give plenty of other reasons to criticise them (this includes Jack)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Dear Julesy G, I believe what actually happened was that the algorithm saw you were way out of his league and decided to do you a solid and intercepted the like in the ether before it could even get to him.
I honestly feel so lucky right now!
(Also, really glad you went for Julesy G and not Gooley J 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There was a young smol from Southend,
Who called young Tom a bellend.
Her trifle was spiteful,
She sat on a rifle,
Her life is all lies and pretend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
I’m waiting for Jack’s % take on the no confidence ballot. He won with 344% of the vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.