Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically calling Tom Harwood a bell end is a cold hard fact? Well he's not as big a bell end as you are Jack. He's also more mature than you not that it would take much

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Given the sheer volume of tweets from her and “everything is content”, if I attended Southend AA I would be terrified of being put up as a story.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She's just reverted to her horrible self. Billy Big baws throwing her weight around. Absolute twit. How many other food bloggers do you see acting like this on social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What Jack do?
Deal in furious facts, Sue.
Challenge me on them and I’ll sue you, Sue.
I feel there’s some kind of riff on Dr Seuss to be had here somewhere but I can’t be fucked with that on a Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So she tried to start a pile on on Tom Harwood, realised she was about an hour behind the zeitgeist and caused one (accidentally I'm sure...) on Sue instead. Like clockwork, Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I know 😂
She is such a wally.
How's the libel case going, Jack? I think you might not enjoy the facts the opposing side will expose about you.
I am clenching all orifices (orifici?) for the fast approaching day when a squig tells us how brave Jack was in her successful libe case against "them".
*Sigh*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I will never question Jacks working class antecedents again. Not only did she survive life on the Mean Streets of large detached houses in Thorpe Bay, she came back armed only with a vape and an artillery gun. What a role model to us all.
View attachment 1323245
Having looked on street view I can see why the council have removed the trees. The footpath is hardly wide enough for two people to pass. With a tree in the middle of the pavement there is hardly any room for a single pedestrian. It would be particularly impassable for wheelchair users, so they would have to go out into the road. The tree roots are making much of the pavements a trip hazard for anyone with even slight mobility problems, once again forcing pedestrians into the road.

But Mr and Mrs Jack like the look of them, sod the disabled and elderly.

That nectarine citrus fruit didn't fall far from the tree.

But

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
So basically calling Tom Harwood a bell end is a cold hard fact? Well he's not as big a bell end as you are Jack. He's also more mature than you not that it would take much
Whispers* he's also more successful and probably doesn't have people to ding, dong, ditch on the regular.

Reactions: 30
Sue, Sue,
Don't take no notice Sue,
Jacksie is a wanker,
And all her slop is poo.

Sue, Sue,
Jacksie is just bitter,
A slopgibbon on Twitter.

Sue, Sue,
Jacksie is a moron,
A cancelling is due.

Sorry, childish I know, but I couldn't resist. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've just seen a house in Southend for sale for almost 2.5 million quid. Indoor swimming pool the lot

Just think. If Jack was as rich as Jamie she could buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.