Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also isn't odd how all the good Samaritans leave stuff and run, somone compared her to Mrs Bucket the other day. I think you might be right, crawling up the path in commando crawl and slinking out without being detected.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Knock knock, is it safe to come in? Are we still in big weapon, terrible blog territory? I've a curious little mind and that will teach me for searching out things that don't concern me. Anyway, all nicked, much like Jack's flowery, word vomit. Writing the alphabet with your tongue was a More magazine tip from years ago. I think I might need a lie down before I start on this next thread. Send eye bleachio 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I will never question Jacks working class antecedents again. Not only did she survive life on the Mean Streets of large detached houses in Thorpe Bay, she came back armed only with a vape and an artillery gun. What a role model to us all.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I don’t understand Twitter (or use it) and I understand that tattlers can’t do this ….but WHY in these exchanges doesn’t someone else post screenshots of the deleted tweets to show that she’s an absolute lying **** ?!?
ETA ‘cold hard facts’ has sent me
ETA FURIOUS facts, soz, my mistake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I will never question Jacks working class antecedents again. Not only did she survive life on the Mean Streets of large detached houses in Thorpe Bay, she came back armed only with a vape and an artillery gun. What a role model to us all.
View attachment 1323245
If you think that road is fancy you should see the road that the crappy bungalow is on :oops: Makes this look a bit drab and run down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.