Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever find out what was in the box? 🤔
Every time I resign myself to the fact that we'll never know, a hopeful Frau pops up to remind me. I had a dream just now during a nap that Jack and Harold we're getting on a plane and I was trying to take a photo. I'm blaming the Curly Wurly I ate before I crashed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And thems be lesbian brogues for sure. Not comfortable saying the OH is a Mr. after seeing those.
I really, really think they are R and B Chesters.

CACF3E88-AE24-48C8-BB83-DCF07F307B1E.jpeg

(This lesbian frau adores them 😎. Sorry to anyone to thinks they are fugly)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
View attachment 1311978

View attachment 1311977
View attachment 1311986

Asking Jeremy Vine if Jack rides a bike:
View attachment 1311981

Tweeter misidentified Vine as "Mr Kyle":
View attachment 1311980
Deleted reply to above:
View attachment 1311979
She's definitely grunked.

You never ferociously protected SB from anything. You still don't. You can say you do, but actions often speak louder than words, and I'm afraid to say your behaviour is disgusting and in no way protective or considerate towards your son. If he hasn't already figured out what kind of person you are, it won't be too long before he does. And, I can only hope the damage isn't too great.

The bicycle thing - sometimes she can, sometimes she can't. I suspect she got a fancy one because of LJC and never bothered with it after one go.

Implying Jeremy Kyle is a bit handsy, is certainly something to be putting out there Jack. Other people have lawyers too...

I really, really think they are R and B Chesters.

View attachment 1312026
(This lesbian frau adores them. Sorry to anyone to thinks they are fugly).
They'd be cute with the right outfit. That was not it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Unflattering outfit, that belt does not do her any favours.

Jeremy Vine can go on the twit list now. Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Attention-seeking twunt. She couldn’t be more delighted that some of us thought her little paunch might be a bump. She just can’t wait to play the victim.
She absolutely wants people to comment, otherwise she'd have done what the rest of us do and cropped the unflattering image.

Reactions: 43
Table at the back by the loos?
Mr Vine seems to have been the only person to have posted a selfie with the pixie.

Also, she's not got any flags or emojis in her bio any more?
She was proper under dressed too, look how fancy they all look!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She absolutely wants people to comment, otherwise she'd have done what the rest of us do and cropped the unflattering image.
She didn't upload it (at least originally, she might have nicked it) There was a joackolyte who posted a few pics of her on the stage.

She knew the outfit was unflattering, that's why she posted the steroid nonsense.

Reactions: 39
I personally don't care much for comments on her appearence, apart from when it's about picking holes in her stories. Sometimes she looks nice, sometimes she doesn't. My beef with her is her grift and bandwagon jumping

• Heart
Reactions: 88
I’m not usually one for commenting on appearances, but I have more of a Mediterranean ass than Jack! I don’t see it!

Reactions: 28
I’m not usually one for commenting on appearances, but I have more of a Mediterranean ass than Jack! I don’t see it!
It’s categorically not the arse of someone who lifts weights. But we already knew that.

I’m betting she tweeting her dross about being compared to JK Rowling just around the time that she got the booking to present this.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She was proper under dressed too, look how fancy they all look!
So sort of long post incoming.

Firstly, if she felt crap about herself I could see why she underdressed, we have all had to go somewhere and had to wear something smart/posh but worn the thing that hid the most or made us feel the most comfortable. We can’t criticise her for that.

However, if she was actually trying on other stuff, that implies she was feeling ok about wearing other things/ posh stuff so then she should have made an effort (if that was true- WFK)

Finally, she would have known about this event for months. She also would have known (in her heart) that the outfits she was intending to wear might not have been suitable anymore and that it might have been a good idea to go and and get another. She just spent £100 on a hat ffs.

Obviously, there is the issue of denial- you don’t want to try on those clothes.When people are in the grips of an ED they body check constantly and try on their clothes over and over again to look for minute changes in how they fit. If their body has changed considerably, which Jack’s has since summer 2020 then the opposite might happen and all the clothes that they did wear in public at that time (Viv dress) will be ignored in order to avoid the mental distress of what has happened. It might explain why the grey jumper is worn over and over again. She has worn her check shirt and one denim shirt which doesn’t fit this theory but 🧐. Maybe she just didn’t want to try anything on until the last minute because it was too distressing.

This feels off discussing but I just wanted to say what I thought.

Anyway, those shoes come in lots of colours. Look out for other versions everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
@Into_the_tunnel bravo to all of this, dear heart 🙌

I think there’s a weird standard where women are shown in altered media imagery that anything but a completely flat lower stomach is disgusting or not aspirational. Only forgivable if bearer is pregnant. In fact, it’s the powerhouse of hormones, constantly shifting and self regulating, holding water, extra tissue to protect or prepare. Don’t want to get into a complex internalised misogyny debate, but yet another example of things that it’s inferred should take up less space/vanish altogether.

I think if she was comfortable, and she was dressed, then she was dressed appropriately.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Patreon payday is upon us -

£2.2k minimum with 717 subscribers. Can’t stress enough how very very likely it is to be a higher number than this

85EF530E-70D8-4AB0-9BFC-FAF410D61E3A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I think we can all breathe a sigh off Relief she wasn’t in the queen’s birthday honours.
As I understand it, if you owe tax or are extremely late paying tax or filing company accounts or something, anything suspicious financially (missing charity donations etc), you reduce your chances of being on the honours list. This is to stop further occurrences of Lester Piggott RIP.

I could be wrong though. It doesn’t happen very often, but I hope i’m right.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.