Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she can donate the patreon payday to trussell trust. Or at least say where the rest of the teemill money has gone

Reactions: 33
Jack is always well enough to get to a party.

(I've said this before, it just needs resaying).

Also Jack presented celebrity ally award, looking at the shortlist, only Claire would have shown up for it!

View attachment 1311728
I think Sinatra might have done.

All in black for the first time since she dyed her entire wardrobe black in November!
No, it's what they call being a 'cocaine fatty'. Robbie Williams went through a similar stage after leaving Take That
I read that using cocaine can cause an ouchy mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220602-045153_Fenix.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-044820_Fenix.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-045935_Fenix.jpg

Asking Jeremy Vine if Jack rides a bike:
Screenshot_20220602-045113_Fenix.jpg

Tweeter misidentified Vine as "Mr Kyle":
Screenshot_20220602-045045_Fenix.jpg

Deleted reply to above:
Screenshot_20220602-044952_Fenix.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Attention-seeking twunt. She couldn’t be more delighted that some of us thought her little paunch might be a bump. She just can’t wait to play the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Those photos were tweeted @ Jack and have no likes, no comments, probably barely been seen by anyone. Yet 4 people have allegedly dm'ed her asking if she's pregnant. Oh Jack, just say you read it here and go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Her sleep pattern is absolutely fucked, and she's so narcy. She's been grunking here and boom, hi Jack. (Do duck off).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You're going to protect your next child 🤞 (not even getting into how grossly irresponsible it is for you to be even considering this given the absolute chaotic mess that is your life at the moment) even more ferociously than you did the first one?

The one you apparently allowed to go cold and hungry, despite having a loving support network around the corner, because of your pride and twisted need to exact some kind of revenge on your parents for not giving you enough attention? The one you splashed all over the media when he was barely old enough to talk in order to jump-start what passes for your career? The one whose "smeggy underwear" you tweeted about to half a million strangers? The one who you've admitted reads the triggering, highly personal stuff you splash online? The one who just two days ago you were considering giving access to your social media accounts, despite allegedly receiving daily threats of rape and torture? That one?

Absolutely duck off. I'm going back to bed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 110
I'm actually of the view that I should have bought beef and tomato pot noodles and not any of her books.

Seriously. Because I have three of her shite books and I haven't made one recipe ever
Send them to her publisher, no postage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.