Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you ever have to do 'homework' for £1/hour while your little baby sat on the floor in front of the telly?
That's what I had to do when Tony Blair (who I actually voted for) got in, and my mortgage suddenly shot up £80 a month.
Actually, I've had way more help off Boris. Council tax halved in 2020 thanks to a central government grant, £150 paid into my account, and now looks like my family will benefit fully from Rishi's package.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I see that and think the people who worked on that programme really didn’t like her. Genius shade there, putting out the sunken apple chunk in all it’s stodgy glory 🤭
What the hell is it? Does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm dying. Just imagining Jack running up to the top of the stairs and falling down. And doing it again and again and again. Back to the top, tumble. Clamber back up, tumble 😂😂😂

Oh good grief she is the biggest collection of tit in human form.
New slogan: Bungalow dwellers can't fall downstairs

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She really has more front than Southend pier that one. A variety of help for people on low incomes, pensioners and the disabled. And she’s pushing in bleating “me me me” Christ on a bike this is so low. This is literally her saying “duck the poors, what about meeeeeeee” what a Tory.

Reactions: 41
Wonder if she even pays council tax to be entitled to the £400.
I expect she does. It's very hard to get away with it nowadays. Of course it might be included in her rent, depends on her contract.
Also, the £400 is tied to electric usage, not council tax. Every household that is on the national grid is entitled to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It's honestly impressive that someone who lives in a crappy bungalow can fall down the stairs so often

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's honestly impressive that someone who lives in a crappy bungalow can fall down the stairs so often
I’m impressed that someone who has no idea about the meaning of words, the nutritional value of food or seemingly any ability to combine foods in a tasty way has written and sold multiple cookbooks and has (to be fair) made a pretty successful career out of doing so.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm dying. Just imagining Jack running up to the top of the stairs and falling down. And doing it again and again and again. Back to the top, tumble. Clamber back up, tumble 😂😂😂

Oh good grief she is the biggest collection of tit in human form.
just leaving this here for photoshop fraus

OIP (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.