Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I was actually convinced Jack was RSM when Jack went on a rant saying “this is my story” when in fact it actually wasn’t. I thought she had logged into wrong acccount. I know she isn’t RSM but I like to amuse myself with it.

Bucket list news:

View attachment 1291350
Right a few questions
1. I thought she was tied up in some sort of contract with the not shitty in the slightest shitty bungalow what’s happened there?
2. Isn’t fell through a term used when purchasing a property not renting?
3. How do you phenomenally fall down the stairs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
That James O’Brian interview linked earlier is very interesting.

He asks some good questions about her background but unfortunately doesn’t tie it together.

Jack reveals she’s only fallen out with her son’s dad once, after an article in the Sun where she said they printed loads of spurious accusations against him, supposedly from her. She claims that tabloids dumb her words down to appeal to readers, as an explanation for where the lies came from (she expands on this and seems to think she’s just too intellectual for tabloid readers). She claims she demanded the interview tapes (which conveniently, she didn’t get), and wrote a furious email which she then forwarded to SB’s dad as proof. She added “please tell your friends to stop slagging me off on Facebook!”.

So she’d obviously caused outrage with her lies amongst him and his friends. I imagine she’d lied impulsively, or used weasel wording or lying by omission, and is then frantically backtracking and blaming the newspaper.

Another interesting point was that she’d and her partner had a strict no googling clause with each other. This is very interesting and must be how Jack controls the narrative within relationships.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member

Nice that she brought out the same jumper again.
Her and that sodding jam label story. Again she's taking the platform from the actual foodbank volunteers and centring herself "I did a tweet" "I've been doing this for 10 years now" "experience has stayed with me".

You could see how uncomfortable she seemed chatting to that man. I don't know if it was because he is an actual poor person or just because he was a real person, not in her phone.

She makes Jim royale look like a workaholic
Thread title?!

• Heart
  • Angry

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Harold lives, the telly lives, she’s buying her forever home, she’s paid her taxes, her son is there, she’s not serving him slop…ok fraus what’s next up? I’m going for ADHD cured by slip down the stairs???
ETA: soz who’d have put money on her being in love and loving it? Good Lord sweet Jesus get to the ring drawer 👈edit chester draws 🫣

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Pickled eggs. Pickled. Eggs.

Is there any foul food from the rectum of satan that she will not gobble up like a greedy goblin?

All I can say is I'm glad I don't do her washing, with all the eggs, prunes and beans her knickers must be like the Battle of the Somme.

• Haha
  • Sick
For the love of god Jack!! This squig has spent their money on sending YOU something. Can you please just open the damned box, or at least acknowledge that you have received it and thank this person? You ungrateful, selfish, thoughtless ghoul!
I think if I was Jack I’d have blocked this one because I’m freaking terrified by what‘s in the box at this point. I’d be calling the bomb squad to open the box. I’d be moving to a new country to escape the box. There is nothing good in that box is there? It’s going to be a Jack doll knitted from his own hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is madness, actual insanity. She’s back tracking because she’s worried about losing Patreon subscribers.

Tbh should have known there’s no way she could have saved a deposit out the £4-6k pcm for nothing off Patreon because she’s an actual idiot.

• Haha

Froggies

Chatty Member
Jack I don’t like you but LJC, please block creepy space man.

(Total me-rail but I had my wisdom tooth removed at 2.30 and I was laughing about that for weeks)

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Especially with her tax record. There's no way she could apply for a mortgage.

So it's either another lie (a very nonsensical one for a professional poverty performer), or someone else is paying for it.
At this point, I think she is just coming out with any old shite to wind us up 🤷. I'd pay it all little attention tbh. She's in that 'my life is sooo amazing rn' phase that she gets into, it's all a performance. This is usually shortly followed by the lights off, leave me alone phase.

• Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to this fairly new fraus what in the LJC the "roadside mum conspiracy" is, pleaseee?
Roadside Mum is the charming individual who had the picture of her kids' lunch parcel go viral during lockdown. At first she was hailed as a hero, however as time has gone on it turns out she is a horror of a person.
She has her own thread on here.
She is so bizarre and like a caricature of 'angry, disabled, bisexual single mother with kids with disabilities and has arguments with literally every person I ever meet because they are ableist/sexist/homophobic/twats'
Oh and also claims to be a traveller but this is put into question by tattlers who are actually part of the travelling community. Apparently her way of speaking is more like someone cosplaying)
The possibility of her being some sort of alter ego of Jack's is a very popular opinion. There is evidence to prove she isn't, but for me there are just too many similarities.
IMHO she is Jack.
(Or Vonny. I'm also convinced she is Vonny🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart