Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holliebollie

Chatty Member
What, there’s not ONE person working/volunteering in the food bank industry they could have interviewed?? Is she going to be wheeled out in another ten years’ time? I broke down in my car on a roundabout ten years ago, why is no one interviewing me on telly about the trauma?
EF104880-F79B-4C76-86BB-A34FD35373F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Hopefully her Patreon subscribers are reading all this and we see a record breaking drop day ✨📉

Nasty bitch sorry I don’t like that word tbh but seriously - when you go on whinging about “only” having £xx in your account you’re actively soliciting tips and Patreon subs, to then turn around and say well duh ofc I have money is grotesque. Sick sick sick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

sleepisforwimps

This has really irked me as I'm in the middle of a massive RA and Fibro flare. You know what Jack, most of us with these ailments, we don't go looking for sympathy. We don't proclaim to Social Media how bad we have it, we shut TF up as we don't want people to feel sorry or pity towards us and know that people get sick of hearing the same thing over and over again, even those closest to us who would do anything to make it stop. We also take responsibility for our own health so as not to force others around us to take on that burden when it isn't theirs to carry. I'd have thought a good therapist would have shown you that. You are responsible for your health Jack, not your OH or your son.

You do such a huge disservice to those who you claim to represent: those with mental health conditions, physical health conditions, Neurodivergence and those who truly are taking it one day at a time. Sit down, be quiet and listen , centre others' voices and shine a light on them instead. Do the work you're claiming to do instead of begging for money and claiming that you have it the worst of all. Focus on what you have and the myriad of blessings bestowed on you instead of bleating on about what you don't have.

• Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
LOL so now she's trying to make out the property that "fell through" was another 🥺rental🥺. 3 bedrooms with a kitchen sea view and security service still sounds ££££ hun, nice to know you still won't consider lowering yourself to a 2 bed backstreet terrace or anywhere else you might be forced to mingle with the genuine poors x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

frankychester

Don't know why I started singing Abba. Barely need to change the lyrics:

I work all night, I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad? :ROFLMAO:
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me :ROFLMAO:
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man/fan
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the Jackie World
Tummy feeling funny
Where’s the bunny?
In the Jackie World

Ahaaaa...
All the things I could do
If my dinners weren’t so runny
It’s a Jackie World.
♫♫Super Cooper
Mice are going to scratch him
But he won't feel blue
Mama's going to sue
Lawrence Fox and Tattle too ♫♫

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Good grief, how many tweets is she going to add to this thread which is about absolutely nothing. It's just lots of pointless words.

ETA she's still blethering on

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 18.03.25.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I've planned my funeral, I did it after my mum died very unexpectedly but she had written a letter with what she wanted, and a letter for us about how she loved us all. It made the plans much easier as we just handed it over to the vicar and undertaker. We were in such shock I don't think we could have managed to sort it out otherwise, I know my dad couldn't.

• Heart

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Economist squigg earlier
1653469960931.png

Also was the same squigg on that weird one about homeless hostels and said “if you are struggling with rent let us know”

Account was set up in May 2022 yet seems very familiar with Jack’s body of work.

• Haha
  • Wow

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I want to say how fucking crass it was of Jack yesterday joking about pulling her own teeth when there were news articles talking about desperate people doing just that. She's a ghoul who syphons off other people's pain and stories, and tries to make it her own, this time for entertainment. Gross.

• Sad
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
'keeping it at this arbitrary figure'?

What the FUCK are you talking about? Are you saying you're lying? For what reason? Because I don't know if you realise this you unrepentant berk but half a million people follow you and all they see is poverty pleading.

Christ she's thick.

• Heart
  • Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
Well it must be all bullshit because she never gets a takeaway when she's has SB there!
I've had so many dream homes fall through too........I just keep looking on Rightmove at stuff I can't afford and don't get to view, then it gets sold 🤷‍♀️ Life truly sucks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Jack genuinely thinks her Twitter feed is a newspaper column doesn’t she?

The frequent references to ‘readers’ or ‘readership’ and the absolutely disgusting use of them that they’ll raise money in a heartbeat. That one sentence tells you everything you need to know about Jack’s Twitter. They are her casho cows.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 64