Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Poor smol pixie couldn't possibly know something technical like that ...

View attachment 1294818

Plus a couple of other posts about scheduling recipe posts and the #thunderclapforcarers stuff
Jack hun, what is the point in lying that you don’t know how to schedule tweets? This is up there with “I don’t have a toaster” in utter pointlessness.

Fascinating psychology.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Sglodion

Chatty Member
I'm like a full thread behind, but I'm just popping in to say I honest to God found a discarded shopping list on my lunch break today and I swear the universe is trolling me. I would have taken a picture to prove it but I was with my colleague and she already thinks I'm mad. There was nothing interesting on it anyway, just dettol, pasta and some veg - you know, like what a normal person buys from the supermarket. Feel free to use this as inspiration for a short story but please be aware that my usual royalty fee is 344%.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Oh it was definitely a performance for us, and no doubt some for her exes too with the yielding to 'being loved and cared for' shite. If it was a rental she was going on about as she now claims, why would she be trying to arrange a viewing of a perfect dream home, when she can't leave the bungalow for another 6 months (allegedly)? She just comes out with streams of utter crap, and then gaslights people when they question it.
To believe she jackcidentally typed buy instead of rent means you would need to believe that 'rent a flat' was on Jack's bucket list.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I don't think it would be in the public interest as squig suggested, for Jack to interview Boris and Rishi. It would however be in the interest of the canal. It would be comedy gold to watch Shitting Chihuahua Jack spring from giving it big balls on Twitter, to meekly stuttering out questions at them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Wouldn't Chinese food be painful to eat if her mouth was in as bad state as she proclaims?

Is any part of her life not a lie?

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Jack: I wasn’t talking about buying, you blithering ninnies, I meant renting! 😜
…So you were trying to sign a contact to rent when you’ve got half a year left where you are? 😂 good luck with that.

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
🙏 please say the tooth drama ends today the thoughts of crumbling rancid teeth is beginning to trigger my inner hypochondriac and making me chew very gently and softly just in case🙏

also re: the creepy parcel guy. She’s handling it so badly, it shouldn’t have got to this point - why hasn’t she nipped this in the bud yet? She really has no sense of boundaries at all it’s very worrying, for example that she thinks there’s nothing wrong with saying she takes it upon herself to help suicidal strangers on twitter rather than immediately signposting them to the relevant place. Safeguarding nightmare! Hopefully it’s all lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
“Thumbed off the carcass”

🤢.

That’s it. I’m off.

ETA- tell me you are a privileged POS without telling me you are a privileged POS.

9EE9E04A-BDCE-4662-815E-272AC7D662BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
How can she even be bothered to tweet such neverending shite?
It's not even Facetious Disorder, she knows she's lying. She just likes attention.

Her mummy was a nurse, her daddy saved people.....any armchair pysch can work out her base problem.

• Heart