Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
It feels like someone’s not giving her the attention shes’s looking for and she won’t stop trying.

14B01AF1-8B12-4759-9CD9-B9EB24841FFA.jpeg

ETA

C2184BA3-8CA5-4793-84D8-36CA4210E677.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Shimmering

VIP Member
Can someone explain why you need to slow cook pieces of roast chicken for ten hours?

I'm confused.

• Haha
  • Sick
8 pages behind sorry but if she’s got bits of gravel sized tooth hanging about in her gums surely she’s gonna get sepsis? Or some other infection?

This content is fucking disgusting why is she putting it out there? Why the fuck are Superdrug paying her to promote their hygiene and self care products, she sounds like she must smell worse than Fagan 🤢

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It's probably the tiniest thing ever, the kind of thing most normal people do without making a big song and dance about, like opening up a new account at the bank or something. This is a person who can spend 4 hours on a shopping list, whilst tweeting out the entire process.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
1. Is this where the Teemill money went? Maybe she’s a cash buyer
2. Poor enough for a Chinese…again!
3. Watching UA on your phone at someone else’s house Jack! Cos you don’t have a Tv or internet and that’s on Netflix and you only watch Netflix at other peoples houses!

Jesus Christ the woman is unreal

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Imagine the difference it'd make if the Jacksy grafter did 100 hours work volunteering at Southend Foodbank?
That'd be a lot of collections and parcels put together.
No, you are mistaken. She would spend those 100 hours tweeting she was AT the food bank. No actual work would be done.

Who knows what she is making. Slop incoming in 10 hours. Set alarms for 6pm.

326C3BF4-0E2E-438D-839E-717EFBC8C416.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Hackastory

She's never been completely well ever since the dayhab, she needs an extended break from sm and everything to get her head right. I bet the professionals who helped her last year are dissapointed with how little how she has come on. She's sober yes, but she's not mentally well and she keeps flogging a dead horse for attention resulting in it declining further.
Im not convinced she is sober. The ailments all seem to need some level.of medication. An addict i know had a 'recovery' period that seemed to be full of illness. Each week it was a new reason for the codeine or whatever. Each illness/back pian/ tooth pain needing more medication. This resulted in a relapse.amd a stint in rehab. I seem to recal.lots of 'colds' o the lead up.to the official relapse too. It was obvious to all.that there really had been no recovery. The current Jack behaviour is reminding me of that time

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I’ve had dry socket and would rather give birth to a twenty pound baby than go through that again. People might disagree, but for me toothache is one of the worst pains out there. There’s no way I would have been sat scoffing a Chinese takeaway tweeting about how lols it was.

Lord, how I hate her. Maybe her tooth is crumbling from all the bullshit she spouts.

• Heart
  • Sad

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
OH is so good at making sure she goes to all her medical appointments but didn't insist on her seeing a dentist, what, 48 hours ago? Does OH have a rotten teeth fetish? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Book deadline claxon!

1) Crumbling tooth
2) Rotaty shoulders and knees
3) Grapefruit ankles

Coincidence? I’m waiting for the convulsing migraines.

• Haha
What the ffffuccccckkkk is she talking about? There's a big difference between saying you have £19 in your bank account a week or so ago to now saying you've been looking at flats to buy WHICH REQUIRED A ££££ DEPOSIT.

View attachment 1291732
This is entirely it isn’t it. All she does is whinge about how little money she has constantly. People think she’s so poor they have to offer free dentistry and send her wheely bags. She’s cultivated this poor me image because it’s a hugely profitable revenue stream for her.

She can’t then turn around and say what, you expect me to be poor all the time? Well duh hun.

• Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
In my (pretty extensive) experience of dental issues, you would give your left leg to see a dentist ASAP. How did she have an emergency dental appt yesterday, then suddenly didn't have it anymore. Happily eating a meal and being able to concentrate on a TV show is out of the question. Didn't she say her tooth cracked while drinking a glass of water which would make sense if the temp change caused an already rotten tooth to explode. Now it happened in her sleep? Sigh. If she'd just give the truth the first time around, there wouldn't be so many questions, but she likes it like that, she's an absolute weasel.

• Haha
  • Heart