Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Terrible

VIP Member
Did she have any of that lovely crunchy crunchy French bread prawn toast again? I bet that’s good for a sore mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Shimmering

VIP Member
Urgh, the guardian have rehashed her BBC interview as well. FFS, it's not mind-blowing in the slightest you absolute goon!! This has been happening for a while but so glad to see you've caught up with the bandwagon you're "leading".

View attachment 1295475
It's mindblowing for someone like Jack who can afford the fuel to cook already cooked chicken for ten hours.

I watched that little clip. It's mindblowing that she's still being given airtime to whinge about one time ten years ago she didn't have 4p for jam while her millionaire family stood by and watched. She never gains any humility. Even after speaking to genuine food bank users, she's still me me me.

• Heart

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Was there evidence of the twisted dropped shoulder and unusable hand when she was collecting her award the other day?
Edit to say the Squigs are suggesting ouchy mouth remedies. They never learn do they 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

GoLando

VIP Member
Your heart breaks for that boy. Imagine, that whining adult baby sitting there WEARING HIS CLOTHES, stealing food off his plate and droning on and on about her ailments.
“Let’s get chinese and watch tv together”
*spends whole night on her phone*
Absolute emotional neglect.

• Heart
  • Sad

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I’m torn between grudging applause for the Regency-era elaboration of illness as groundwork for some forthcoming sickie, and disgust that her night with SB has to coincide with all sorts of ailments so her child likely feels compelled to take a protective role.
The parentification of SB makes my heart hurt.

• Heart
  • Sad

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
C2F84511-6984-4341-911E-5EB30F5F3104.jpeg

LJC you infantilizing twat, your (alleged) “OH” is a grown adult and “SB” is an almost-teenager. They’re not a fucking Shrek character

1481EB3B-DEAB-4AF7-98CE-E6F5CD24EBBD.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
for the new Fraus: all together now - she had £19 THEN this is NOW

Summary of other bugbears: the tv has to be held together with chewing gum and discontent; frankly distressing description of how little she must dish out for her and the boy to get 6 meals out of that; “NO DONT LOVE ME” (insert you like me, you really like me gif)

• Haha
  • Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member

Nice that she brought out the same jumper again.
"People who are in poverty are extraordinarily organised, and budget to within an inch of their lives" says Jack. So they're not Jack's target market for shit recipes are they, as they already know what they're doing!
Why does she never do a set of recipes from the kind of parcel her local foodbank would be giving out? Have we ever seen ANYTHING higlighting her local foodbank such as tweets, videos, what they need that month etc?

As for the whole merail stuff, I don't think I've ever seen anyone constantly turn the narrative back on themselves so much. It's just so distracting. I went through some awful stuff 10 years ago, but no way do I keep bringing it up this many years down the line. It is possible to have a conversation about a subject without pushing your own story to the front each and every time.

In another 10 years time Jack will still be having the same conversations, tweeting the same old crap, and pushing the same old recipes because she hasn't learnt anything in the last 10 years.

• Heart
  • Angry

Bugger13

VIP Member
This just shows Jack’s entitlement. ‘The squigs will pay’. Have they no pride? She inserted the ‘lovely’ to appease the arselickers but if I was one, I’d be quite put out at her assuming that she can click her fingers and get things paid for by others just like that.
Wanker.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
Probably already been done 😆, but gah it's annoying when she keep popping up unexpected. But she makes no money at all from this stuff, it just gives her more publicity to get more 5-figure brand deals and followers to beg for cash 🤪

Screenshot_20220526-125746_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
In my (pretty extensive) experience of dental issues, you would give your left leg to see a dentist ASAP. How did she have an emergency dental appt yesterday, then suddenly didn't have it anymore. Happily eating a meal and being able to concentrate on a TV show is out of the question. Didn't she say her tooth cracked while drinking a glass of water which would make sense if the temp change caused an already rotten tooth to explode. Now it happened in her sleep? Sigh. If she'd just give the truth the first time around, there wouldn't be so many questions, but she likes it like that, she's an absolute weasel.
What with the laundry list of ailments she’s just posted (not to mention tumbling down the bungalow step earlier), I’m wondering if there might be an upcoming work commitment she’s suddenly gone cold on and she’s setting the scene.

The Jack equivalent of putting on a Phil Mitchell rasp the day before you pull a sickie.

• Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Who has to say "as you know" when saying they'd move mountains for their son? You're SUPPOSED TO move mountains for your son
This is the kind of thing my Narc mother would spout.
'I fed you and clothed you'
Um yes, that's what you are supposed to do for your children.

• Heart
  • Sad

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220525-095922_Twitter.jpg

This may have already been mentioned, but why is she watching Netflix exclusive 'The Umbrella Academy' on "Freeview with aerial+router". And calling it a movie also? (I mean yes netflix may well be on there, but my point stands)

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Just like the famous black eye, pictures or it never happened Jack.

Does she have munchausens or is just a total compulsive lying narcissist?

Why isn’t anyone questioning her terrible lies and contradictions? I’ve came to the r conclusion the squigs are thick as fuck and blind to her grift. It’s the only scenario.

• Heart
  • Angry

MsGilmore

VIP Member
If she worked 100 hours a week it wouldn’t take her 3 years to write a book! Deciding who to sue this week and listing your ailments on Twitter is not work!

• Haha
  • Heart