Jack Monroe #309 Is it even an index if it’s not in a lever arch file?

What industry WhatsApp group is Jack in?

• Professional foodies (chefs / writers)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Slop makers guild

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Grifters United

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Controversial tweet crew

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • One with roadside mum, smol robot man and the Xmas taxi driver

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MeeShellMahBell for nominating @Orphan_Black ’s words for thread title! 🎉 you each win Jack’s make up artist. You too can look like Dale Winton.

She was up for an award for campaigner of the year. Has she won it? It’s a mystery so far.

Two articles by the ‘other side’ were written about her, but it’s not fair cos Jack went to grammar school and they went to Eton, and they get paid for writing their articles, unlike her. I think that was the gist of her rebuttal.

Honorary mention to @Brian Butterfield for nominating a thread title that was popular, but it was too early, babes and a tad too long. Please don’t litigate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
A conversation with Jack Monroe?

Doesn’t she just scream at folk like she’s screaming into The Void?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Noooooooooooooooooooooo - the intro. You just know it. Quote: meticulous record keeping. !!! Are you having a bleeping laugh?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How on Earth is she deemed more worthy than the two people she’s up against?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Wonder if she's giving herself the award?

" I give myself the award of best slop, thank you my babies"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.