Jack Monroe #308 She's autistic and cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny. Baby got Jack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JM reminds me of someone I knew who had never had a job until their 30s, signed up to their first one and posted, "Exhausted after my first full day at work!" Is this a me-rail? Sorry if so. Send back on trackos

• Haha
Reactions: 46
See if you mention Trussell Trust I tend to think of Lad Baby and the Christmas songs. Certainly not Jack! We tend to support local food banks, they are linked to churches where I live. The local Morrisons also do ‘grab bags’ that you can purchase whilst doing your weekly shop at various prices then just place in the collection basket on your way out. So easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I never thought I’d see Doob mentioned on Tattle! I seem to remember they crowdfunded a hot dog cart, only for him to realise that those sort of carts weren’t legal in his state (weird US food laws), hence the crappy restaurant. And in the meantime people were shocked, SHOCKED that a man from Alabama had said some racist things on the internet in the past, so tried to backpedal and pretend the whole thing had been a big ironic joke.

Between the brown sloppy chilli dogs, the social media meltdowns about his ‘stalkers’ and his absolute inability to take a joke, Doobie was a lot like Jack.
Jack would definitely be a bad frogger. Doob, also like Jack, had a dream of success than involved minimal working hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get flashbacks to some of Jack's ridiculous claims at random moments? I was just making myself a polish sausage and cucumber roll and Jack describing herself as a 'second gen immigrant' popped into my head. It's like post traumatic cringe disorder.
I’ve started a job which is always from home and have really noticed the problems in my hips from sitting constantly (b/c also trying to finish my thesis in the evenings 😭) so I’ve been making a concerted effort to use the entirety of my lunch hour to stomp around the park next to my flat. I go at a fair intensity and the most I’ve ever done is 8000 steps (and I was sweating) and every single time I get back and sit down I think “how the duck does Jack Monroe get 25,000 steps per day in?”. Like, the egregiousness of the lie is utterly ridiculous. And not one of her half a million followers thought “you what, love?” or considered that with her tiny portions that level of activity would render her almost invisible. She’d literally have to be doing laps of her garden for about 6 hours a day. Truly, she’s Jay from the Inbetweeners but - if this is even possible - with less charm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It feels mean taking a screen shot, but you can see where the facetuning smoothing has had too much to deal with and given up around the eyes. Uploading a low res photo doesn't hide that.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.