Jack Monroe #309 Is it even an index if it’s not in a lever arch file?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioning Cypriot greek goats and retiring to the mountains...I mean wtf? I sense the audience are a bit 'huh'? @SweetTransvestite can you get me a long lie-down please? Uh, tiny violin warning....the Pov (TM).
Edit to add: Self admits she's terrible at this thing. Yes. Yes you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
i’m genuinely worried that she’s about to throw up all over that woman’s lovely floral dress

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mentioning Cypriot greek goats and retiring to the mountains...I mean wtf? I sense the audience are a bit 'huh'?
I'm a bit huh tbh

She's done fuckall.

I'm guessing this award is one of those "Hand us cash and you won" type of awards.. I'd love to know who and how this has been judged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As much as it pains me to compare her to such a legend, she's giving big Cam from Tracy Beaker vibes with that hair and those earrings that she's wearing to death
Screenshot_20220519-092136.png

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.