Jack Monroe #309 Is it even an index if it’s not in a lever arch file?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh, it's just free publicity for Tortoise as well. Probably why she got it.

Let's face it they chose a really crap name to search for on Google so probably need their profile raising

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I told yous all she would be last! She had two or three more time than the others to speak. That's the problem with these things - they fawn over a blue ticker with followers and attention.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Why were the audience whooping and cheering like that? I genuinely don't understand what has just happened.
What's just happened?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There was a grand total of 48 people watching on YouTube. Can we get a poll added to see how many of them were from tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Sweetie T if you could pick me up some sort of trepanation device that would be great. Just want to churn my brain into slop so I can forget that of all possible worlds to exist in all possible dimensions and all possible timelines, we are stuck in this one, in which Jack Monroe is lauded for doing the square root of duck all.

Also some potato waffles, Thankyou x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She hasn't had her lips done for a while. I .... errrr ..... wouldn't like to speculate as to why because the thought of it makes me a bit queasy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
God sake, she won an award very few people knew or cares about. Personally after the Oscars shambles I would rather they would do away with awards apart from the ones where the people and children help loved ones. Carers awards or something!

Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A Lion Bar and some bourbons you can slice through the middle please!

Ugh, this is when I start morphing into an agitated alligator. There are a large number of us here but we’re the only ones that can see through the bullshit. It’s really demoralising 😔
well lenny, you know what a wise OH once said about alligators…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That face when you threaten someone with court proceedings in order to get your dream house

Screenshot_20220519-173832_Samsung Internet.jpg

That face when they respond by bringing the receipts

Screenshot_20220519-173839_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.