Jack Monroe #307 If she spent the same time doing minimum wage as she does cyber panhandling ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... She’d be earning plenty in no time.

Congrats on the thread title to @Griftymcgriftface 🎉

Sooo, Jack may be feeling the cold chill of no clear direction from 1 Israel Street. She’s also unhappy to discover mean things being said about her on The Other Site Where Mitherers Talk, and needs a special ops team stat to hunt and gather any further discussion of the impending lawsuit.

Meanwhile, as a palate cleanser, she’s eating cooking bacon and sardines, I think that’s the general gist.

Also, space squig wants an unboxing video:
She’s changed her header photo:

And - she’s autistic and cannot lie. You other brothers can’t deny. Baby got Jack.

Newbies, please read our wiki. Thread title suggestions, please use the words ‘thread title’ and no swears else it’s the wooden spoon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113
Still no update from Jack on the April and May Teemill payments, what charities the money is going to or how much was raised.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
The more I read the more I dislike her. Is the U.K. full of idiots? Why do we keep making these people famous and rich?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
A farting cat thread, such delights!

I bet loads of people just PayPal her direct. Would love to see those accounts!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Catto farting out a thread is a new one. Honestly, that should be in the Tate Modern along with a screenie of Jack's 'I literally can't lie' accompanying a triptych of her toaster lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I am quite sad I am the worst artist in the canal. Bad mentals send cashos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
The cognitive dissonance of that header - how is access to a NWNF media lawyer remotely accessible to everyone? Yet again Jack fails to acknowledge the privilege of her social capital.

Also on fundraising for an assistant for her, as if that’s a normal thing that just happens for everyone? It makes me think of that awful tragedy where TW child loss and fire a mum of young toddler twins nipped out to do the food shop whilst they were asleep & there was a fire in the flat so they died. Not excusing leaving your young children at home but if you’re a single mum with no support I don’t think you should be demonised or blamed for it, and now that poor mum has to go through life without her babies. Shame no blue ticker wants to fund respite care for lone parents ey!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Why is she joking about needing glasses to read? This normally starts in your 40s #1978truther

• Haha
Reactions: 53
A farting cat thread, such delights!

I bet loads of people just PayPal her direct. Would love to see those accounts!!
Yes I bet she is doing rather well out of Friday's excitements.

Still can't get over her helping people with their benefit forms and claims, all the while saying the system is so dreadful she can't face it herself. So how is she any help at all? I bet if she does actually do this (which she doesn't 😂) she drones on about herself and how bad it is for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It's interesting to see how just long the current MN thread on Jack has lasted, I'm sure earlier ones got zapped PDQ.
And there are more dissenting squiggles willing to post - oh how the MIGHTY has fallen.

More and more people are starting to notice the grift.

Jack will have to come up with something new as the old tactics are becoming less effective at hiding the truth (tbh, Jack probably doesn't GAF as long as the Patreon and Paypal donations keep rolling in).

What a sad little life.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Between this and the mumsnet post, I am very unproductive work wise today!

must say, I don’t believe her about the housing benefit either.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Waiting for school pickup and a police helicopter is circling. Is this it for me on this helllsite?! 🔺🔺👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I know that her plagiarism is well-known in the food world, and discussions about it have leaked beyond that world. This is why I am so disgusted that a lot of them championed her DESPITE bitching behind her back about the way she thieved recipes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.