Jack Monroe #307 If she spent the same time doing minimum wage as she does cyber panhandling ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ngl, if someone was repeatedly telling me they want to watch a video of me opening a box (someone who is apparently an expert in "fluidised metal powder propulsion systems"😳) I'd be tempted to call the authorities

otoh, I need to see this unboxing. it clearly means a lot to him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I’m finding the self-appointed victimhood so nauseating.
OMG, she could try and have at least one moment of clarity and self awareness.
She can’t possibly be claiming “woe is me” over a situation that she initiated and agitated. She aggressively and gleefully danced around this for 2 days until she realised it might not be a good idea.

Jack, we have watched you, in real time, gaslight people into giving you money, sometimes to a private Paypal account.

Some of those people are on benefits.
Unlike you.
Some are in dire financial straits.
Unlike you.
Some have no loving support network – physically, emotionally, financially.
Unlike you.
We strive hard on here to be truthful and fact check.
Unlike you.
When we make a mistake we promptly and genuinely apologise and correct.
Un. Like. You!

IF you win a case financially you will definitely lose in other ways, especially reputation. Threats and victimhood are not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
One of my roles is helping people with benefit claims. I will blow my own trumpet and say I am bloody good at it too. All but one PIP claim awarded and the one that hasn’t been is going to Tribunal with my support. ….the individual will win at this point. I wouldn’t be backing them if I thought otherwise.

Likewise I help with forms for UC, Carers Allowance, Attendance Allowance and even stuff for the DVLA.

I have rarely ever had a problem when dealing with DWP staff, on the whole I have found them helpful and understanding. So if Jack is struggling to deal with claims then she needs to ask someone who knows what they are doing. A hint if you are reading Jack….your local community resource centre will have someone or know of an organisation who will help free of charge,

Her MH is flaky enough that I would bet she is at the threshold for a successful PIP claim on MH grounds. She should look into this and ask for help….I’ve helped people with MH claim PIP and found the right evidence to support them too.

Oh and Jack….never ever help anyone wih a claims form, you can’t even do them for yourself. Signpost elsewhere,
My original PIP claim assessors notes were hilarious - the most memorable line being “watches TV which shows motivation”

Motivation for what, exactly? Lying on the sofa for the third day running in the same clothes having not washed or even brushed my teeth?

It’s a system full of massive twats - I won HRD and LRM on appeal due to the fact they hadn’t bothered to contact my medical team (and wouldn’t allow me to send anything from them that I had, either…)

She’s hidden these replies to her ‘I’m autistic, I literally can’t lie’ tweet View attachment 1271109
Me and my middle kid can lie flawlessly in a social setting to fit in - also known as masking, also very common in females because societal norms are forced on us far more than males.

But we don’t/can’t lie to each other/family/friends - in part because we’re exhausted from doing it all damn day so we are socially acceptable, in part because it’s exhausting and mostly because there’s zero point cos those that know us well can see straight through our bleeping crap lying ability 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20220516-151329_Twitter.jpg

You said your lawyer was pro bono and you didn't need to pay fees.

You also said the defendants would pay your fees.

You said you had instructed lawyers - is that possible without arranging how they will be paid?

Now your lawyer might take fees so you need to hang on to those PayPal donations just in case? Have arrangements been made to identify those donations made to the potential legal fees in the event they are not required so that they can be returned? Or will they be kept?

Shouldn't you make an announcement on twitter regarding the legal fee donations so that people can ask for them to be returned if they aren't needed?

Or was there a disclaimer in the original tweet that said "donations will be retained by the owner in the event that they are not required to fund legal action"?

But it's OK, you were open about it. In a tweet you've now deleted.

Where is the transparency and accountability?

Where is the fairness for people who have donated in good faith to fund legal action?

Is there really no protection for people in these cases?

• Heart
Reactions: 133
It's clearly going to be his lovingly soiled underwear or something.
I was thinking his ear a la Van Gogh. Or maybe pubes on a red velvet cushion. Oh dear, the whirlwind pace of these last few days has made me lose the plot entirely, apologies, ninnies.

But seriously, his persistence and demands for video are......a tad off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
One of my roles is helping people with benefit claims. I will blow my own trumpet and say I am bloody good at it too. All but one PIP claim awarded and the one that hasn’t been is going to Tribunal with my support. ….the individual will win at this point. I wouldn’t be backing them if I thought otherwise.

Likewise I help with forms for UC, Carers Allowance, Attendance Allowance and even stuff for the DVLA.

I have rarely ever had a problem when dealing with DWP staff, on the whole I have found them helpful and understanding. So if Jack is struggling to deal with claims then she needs to ask someone who knows what they are doing. A hint if you are reading Jack….your local community resource centre will have someone or know of an organisation who will help free of charge,

Her MH is flaky enough that I would bet she is at the threshold for a successful PIP claim on MH grounds. She should look into this and ask for help….I’ve helped people with MH claim PIP and found the right evidence to support them too.

Oh and Jack….never ever help anyone wih a claims form, you can’t even do them for yourself. Signpost elsewhere,
Hello @Droosie123, I am a LCWRA Frau wanting to apply for PIP and am hoping to get the form completed in the best way to hopefully get a correct assessment by DWP.

I would be very grateful if you might be able to recommend some links etc I can refer back to when I get my form?
If anyone has any other PIP form signpostos or tips for both physical/mental form filling that would be brill 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1271132

You said your lawyer was pro bono and you didn't need to pay fees.

You also said the defendants would pay your fees.

You said you had instructed lawyers - is that possible without arranging how they will be paid?

Now your lawyer might take fees so you need to hang on to those PayPal donations just in case? Have arrangements been made to identify those donations made to the potential legal fees in the event they are not required so that they can be returned? Or will they be kept?

Shouldn't you make an announcement on twitter regarding the legal fee donations so that people can ask for them to be returned if they aren't needed?

Or was there a disclaimer in the original tweet that said "donations will be retained by the owner in the event that they are not required to fund legal action"?

But it's OK, you were open about it. In a tweet you've now deleted.

Where is the transparency and accountability?

Where is the fairness for people who have donated in good faith to fund legal action?

Is there really no protection for people in these cases?
I think there are professional conduct rules around entering into an engagement with a client and being very upfront and clear about fees at the outset…i.e. before any action has been issued.

Reactions: 38
I’m finding the self-appointed victimhood so nauseating.
OMG, she could try and have at least one moment of clarity and self awareness.
She can’t possibly be claiming “woe is me” over a situation that she initiated and agitated. She aggressively and gleefully danced around this for 2 days until she realised it might not be a good idea.

Jack, we have watched you, in real time, gaslight people into giving you money, sometimes to a private Paypal account.

Some of those people are on benefits.
Unlike you.
Some are in dire financial straits.
Unlike you.
Some have no loving support network – physically, emotionally, financially.
Unlike you.
We strive hard on here to be truthful and fact check.
Unlike you.
When we make a mistake we promptly and genuinely apologise and correct.
Un. Like. You!

IF you win a case financially you will definitely lose in other ways, especially reputation. Threats and victimhood are not a good look.
I don’t think she realised it’s not a good idea, I think Israel didn’t give her the response she wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
2 days ago she said 'Lawyer instructed'. Today she is still saying that she hasn't worked an agreement out with Mark yet with regards to how the case will be paid and whether she will need crowdfunding.

Screenshot_20220516-154831_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Hello @Droosie123, I am a LCWRA Frau wanting to apply for PIP and am hoping to get the form completed in the best way to hopefully get a correct assessment by DWP.

I would be very grateful if you might be able to recommend some links etc I can refer back to when I get my form?
If anyone has any other PIP form signpostos or tips for both physical/mental form filling that would be brill 💕
Unfortunately it’s not the forms that are an issue - it’s the assessors. They are full of tit. I don’t know what 2 hour conversation my assessor was part of, but it sure as tit wasn’t the same one I had. They will also refuse to do it if you want to record them - because they know they’ll get busted lying their arses off when they send their report. Mine wrote a combination of things I never said and twisted what I did say.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.